Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,487 members, 7,770,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:05 AM

Happy New Year & Here's Is My Wish & Advice To All Nairalanders In 2013 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy New Year & Here's Is My Wish & Advice To All Nairalanders In 2013 (460 Views)

Happy New Year: Here Are Pastor Adeboye's Prophecy Concerning 2015 / Let's Pray For Our Leaders And Not Insult Them In 2013 / Golden Rules Of Life To Be Considered In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year & Here's Is My Wish & Advice To All Nairalanders In 2013 by 2goingcom: 7:58pm On Dec 31, 2012
Congratulations for your success into year 2013 and I wish YOU...Success for 2013 and beyond.

With the right focus, the right support and the right resources you can be a huge success in 2013.

But don't get it twisted, you are going to need all 3 of these to reach the success you desire.

If you have the focus, but not the support or resources, you will hit road block after road block with no one to help you get by them or tools to eliminate them.

If you have the right support or resources, but no focus... well we both know where that leads.

So in 2013 I challenge you to make these 3 things a major part of your business plan.

1) Put an intense focus on whatever you are working on in your business.
Turn off Skype, close Facebook, shut the door and ask your spouse or kids if you have them to respect your need for some peace and quiet.

2) Build a support group of fellow marketers and mentors that you can bounce ideas off of, gain business advice from and that will help you get past any roadblocks you might run into.

3) Invest in the resources that are relevant to your business plan that will help you automate more, speed things up, learn new skills and scale your business faster and easier.

With these in mind, you can make 2013 your best year yet and finally quit that day job and start living the life you deserve.

(1) (Reply)

Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 – Prophet T.B. Joshua / UPDATE: Bomb Goes Off In Badawa, Nobody Injured (kano) / Two Pastors Jailed For 10 Years Over One Billion Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.