Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,264 members, 7,846,237 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Be Carefull Of What You Post On Nairaland. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Be Carefull Of What You Post On Nairaland. (527 Views)

Benue State University Girl Stirs Controversy With Lesbian Post On FB [PHOTOS] / My First Post On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Carefull Of What You Post On Nairaland. by nino213(m): 10:38pm On Dec 31, 2012
I usually heard that a lot of employers do check the postings of their would be employees on numerous social media networks on the internet and this helps them in determining who to hire or not to hire until I got a special call from a special person. Most of my postings on this forum has hurt the way people would see me. I'm not a fruadster, neither I'm I a lunatic. It really hurts to see how stupid I have been since I joined this group. As adults, we shouldn't wash our dirty linen in public. Nairalanders, I apologise again.

1 Like

Re: Be Carefull Of What You Post On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 31, 2012
@OP where is your freedom?
But that's no excuse for stupidity.
Re: Be Carefull Of What You Post On Nairaland. by nino213(m): 11:27pm On Dec 31, 2012
I agree with you on that bro, there are no excuses for mistakes!!!!!
Re: Be Carefull Of What You Post On Nairaland. by oge4real(f): 4:42am On Jan 01, 2013
Re: Be Carefull Of What You Post On Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2013
Well I post the real me here,i.e the person who wants to make things better around him.
So I would gladly let my employer know what I post online. But seriously when you post in the politics section you know all sorts of people crawl there, even state security, so when online people should be more careful really.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

For The Right Lady / I Need A Cute N Friendly N Honest Female Friend / Hook Zone For People From Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.