Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

The "Bloodiest" Thread On Nairaland 2012 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The "Bloodiest" Thread On Nairaland 2012 (712 Views)

The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! / 15 Of The Bloodiest Military Campaigns And Battles In History / 190 Thread On Funny Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The "Bloodiest" Thread On Nairaland 2012 by VirginFinder: 10:47pm On Dec 31, 2012
This should be added to the list of awards ASAP.

Which thread in your opinion deserves this award?

For me, I feel the thread on the richest black woman in the world (Folorunsho Alakija) deserves this award because for the first time, the mods - OAM4J and Jarus - almost ran amok as they patiently waited for all the warring parties to attain a cease fire only to go on a 'post-hiding expedition' that spanned the last 5 pages of that wonderful thread.

As one of the belligerents/combatants,I was seriously embittered that many Nairalanders wouldn't be able to read those hilarious,'bloody' posts (shots,artillery shelling,airstrikes) in future especially from my end.

Shame on you mods.

Happy new year to you all. cheesy wink
Re: The "Bloodiest" Thread On Nairaland 2012 by pleep(m): 7:32am On Apr 27, 2013
My nigga i am covered with blood. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Ever Been Deleted On BB While Still Typing A Message ? / RE: LIBERTY RESERVE AND ONLINE SCAM!!! / African Inventors & Innovators TV Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.