Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Happy New Year To Everyone On The Nairaland Literature/writing Board!!!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Happy New Year To Everyone On The Nairaland Literature/writing Board!!!!! (1498 Views)

The Nairaland Literature Board And The Change It Needs / Nairaland Literature Awards Of The Year. / Nairaland's Literature Quiz...you Can Join Anytime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy New Year To Everyone On The Nairaland Literature/writing Board!!!!! by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 12:58am On Jan 01, 2013
Okay, I expected cuddles to have done this but i'm sure that will come later.

So this is my shout out to everyone on this board, posters, visitors, active and inactive members; I want to say a big thank you to all of you for 2012. It was apretty amazing year in spite of all the downs and problems and negative stuff (and rumours of the end of the world. hah!! Take that, Mayans!!!) and i'm grateful to have seen such a year. I'm especially grateful because 2012 brought me to the Nairaland Literature/Writing board. I've been a member of Nairaland for four years (not with this handle though) but i never did once visit this board. But the first time i visited the board, after creating my current moniker, i was hooked and I have no regrets at all.

Thanks to cuddles, Ishilove, ihedinobi,mynd,efemena,redmosquito,larry_sun and every other person that has made 2012 on this board an awesome one.

Well, 2012 is done and dusted and here is 2013! I hope 2013 brings us better works, sees us become better writers and earns us greater achievements in our writing. I also hope more people on this board whose works deserve to be in print get published this year! Lemme hear an amen!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Happy New Year To Everyone On The Nairaland Literature/writing Board!!!!! by ayobase(m): 1:41am On Jan 01, 2013
Sure man...its gonna be a fulfilling one IJN!
Re: Happy New Year To Everyone On The Nairaland Literature/writing Board!!!!! by Ishilove: 1:51am On Jan 01, 2013
Kaga baby, it is well with all of us. Happy New year dear smiley
Re: Happy New Year To Everyone On The Nairaland Literature/writing Board!!!!! by EfemenaXY: 1:18pm On Jan 01, 2013
Wishing you a very Happy New Year too!

And lot's of blessings and dreams coming true Senbonzakura cheesy
Re: Happy New Year To Everyone On The Nairaland Literature/writing Board!!!!! by Shugamania(f): 3:06pm On Jan 01, 2013
Happpy new year to you sir...and everyone on here too. May we live 2 witness more fulfilling years ahead.
Re: Happy New Year To Everyone On The Nairaland Literature/writing Board!!!!! by avicky(f): 10:31pm On Jan 01, 2013
I say a big AMEN to your prayer.

To my distinguished Novelists; Ishi, Efe, Larry, Frank 3.16, et al, and our dear MODERATOR i say WELCOME to 2013. Happy New year to y'all.
Re: Happy New Year To Everyone On The Nairaland Literature/writing Board!!!!! by Ishilove: 1:01am On Jan 02, 2013
avicky: I say a big AMEN to your prayer.

To my distinguished Novelists; Ishi, Efe, Larry, Frank 3.16, et al, and our dear MODERATOR i say WELCOME to 2013. Happy New year to y'all.
Avicky my love, happy new year to you too. When we go see your hand for the Lola story?
Re: Happy New Year To Everyone On The Nairaland Literature/writing Board!!!!! by Ishilove: 1:02am On Jan 02, 2013
Kaga baby, I see you!! Are you traipsing that land called Insomnia?
Re: Happy New Year To Everyone On The Nairaland Literature/writing Board!!!!! by EfemenaXY: 7:24am On Jan 02, 2013
avicky: I say a big AMEN to your prayer.

And a Happy New Year to you too babes! kiss kiss

And to Ishilove also cheesy smiley
Re: Happy New Year To Everyone On The Nairaland Literature/writing Board!!!!! by Cuddlemii: 8:03am On Jan 04, 2013
Happy Belated New Year To Everyone!

Better late than never (Efemena, 2012 cheesy)
Re: Happy New Year To Everyone On The Nairaland Literature/writing Board!!!!! by EfemenaXY: 8:10am On Jan 04, 2013
^^ Lol!

Abi? cool cheesy
Re: Happy New Year To Everyone On The Nairaland Literature/writing Board!!!!! by Cuddlemii: 8:14am On Jan 04, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ Lol!

Abi? cool cheesy

Yes
It's the thought that counts!
Re: Happy New Year To Everyone On The Nairaland Literature/writing Board!!!!! by CrazyMan(m): 8:30am On Jan 04, 2013
Happy new year everyone...I'm looking forward to patronizing this section more this new year. wink

Happy new year cuddles.
Re: Happy New Year To Everyone On The Nairaland Literature/writing Board!!!!! by Cuddlemii: 8:34am On Jan 04, 2013
CrazyMan: Happy new year everyone...I'm looking forward to patronizing this section more this new year. wink

Happy new year cuddles.

Happy new year crazies
Re: Happy New Year To Everyone On The Nairaland Literature/writing Board!!!!! by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 04, 2013
Hafu new year to ebryvodi in da house. I hope we'll have new stories this year. Ishi has abandoned us. Cheers!
Re: Happy New Year To Everyone On The Nairaland Literature/writing Board!!!!! by Ishilove: 11:39am On Jan 04, 2013
*wailing* I haven't!!! cry
Re: Happy New Year To Everyone On The Nairaland Literature/writing Board!!!!! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2013
Ishilove: *wailing* I haven't!!! cry
yes you have tongue
Re: Happy New Year To Everyone On The Nairaland Literature/writing Board!!!!! by avicky(f): 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2013
Ishilove:
Avicky my love, happy new year to you too. When we go see your hand for the Lola story?
Lol! I no promise u oo. What abt u? Won't u chip in sth?
Re: Happy New Year To Everyone On The Nairaland Literature/writing Board!!!!! by EfemenaXY: 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2013
^^ No.

We're all waiting for you, till Ishi's less indisposed...
Re: Happy New Year To Everyone On The Nairaland Literature/writing Board!!!!! by avicky(f): 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ No.

We're all waiting for you, till Ishi's less indisposed...
Lol. U mean u'll wait till fowl grow teeth?
Re: Happy New Year To Everyone On The Nairaland Literature/writing Board!!!!! by Ishilove: 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2013
avicky:
Lol. U mean u'll wait till fowl grow teeth?
I take exception to that... angry
Re: Happy New Year To Everyone On The Nairaland Literature/writing Board!!!!! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2013
Happy New Year to everyone!
Re: Happy New Year To Everyone On The Nairaland Literature/writing Board!!!!! by Redmosquito(m): 11:40pm On Jan 13, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy New Year To Everyone On The Nairaland Literature/writing Board!!!!! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:59am On Jan 14, 2013
I always come last..its ayt

Blessed 2013

NWAC

(1) (Reply)

The Fulfilled Man( A Short Story) / Game Of Thrones Series Books / Memoirs Of A Marginal Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.