Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Funny New Year Messages And Pictures. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Funny New Year Messages And Pictures. (17209 Views)

This Widow Needs Your Help (Video and pictures available) / Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures / Sending Personal Messages And Inserting Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny New Year Messages And Pictures. by Super1759: 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2013
Double194: To all GarriLanders welcome to the new year.
To Mukina2, Sexkillz, Missy_B. May God continue to punish U and thwart all ur plans to keep me under wraps.
Waiting for my new year ban
P.S, am already used to it.
receive it!!!!!
Re: Funny New Year Messages And Pictures. by INAHJOSEP(m): 12:59pm On Jan 01, 2013
May God bless N'lers

Re: Funny New Year Messages And Pictures. by INAHJOSEP(m): 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
May God bless Nairalanders

Re: Funny New Year Messages And Pictures. by INAHJOSEP(m): 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2013
Chop enough food and a ticket to 2013 shiting competition

Re: Funny New Year Messages And Pictures. by eddiegracia(m): 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2013
Give me some love.. Happy new year nairalander

Re: Funny New Year Messages And Pictures. by INAHJOSEP(m): 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2013
Chop enough food and win a cket to 2013 sh*ting competition

Re: Funny New Year Messages And Pictures. by zees(f): 2:36pm On Jan 01, 2013
I love dat

Re: Funny New Year Messages And Pictures. by Paulipopor: 2:49pm On Jan 01, 2013
Join me in my chicken.grin

Re: Funny New Year Messages And Pictures. by ElCaballa(m): 3:16pm On Jan 01, 2013
In this new yr,
May your son never resemble OBJ...
May your dreams be fulfilled unlike MKO...
May you never give up in your struggles like Buhari.
May your business associates never "guy" you like Ifeanyi Uba.
May God flood you with blessings like Bayelsa.
May your success story be as popular as kukere and finally
as we have entered into a new year,May you never be as clueless as GEJ in dealing with your problems.
AMEN.
Re: Funny New Year Messages And Pictures. by filiks(m): 3:57pm On Jan 01, 2013
the.game:
Wife:-I will die.
Husband:- I will also die.
Wife:-why will you die?
Husband:- because I can't bear that much happiness
Happy New year to you all
lol
Re: Funny New Year Messages And Pictures. by imperiouxx(m): 4:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
Paulipopor: Join me in my chicken.grin

If one tries this in the US, animal enthusiasts or advocates will trace the IP and nail the person.
Re: Funny New Year Messages And Pictures. by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:20pm On Jan 01, 2013
MAY AMADIOHA, SHANGO & UBANGEJI THROW THE ISRAELI HIPPIE MAN-GOD JESUS, OUT OF NIGERIA!
Re: Funny New Year Messages And Pictures. by Paulipopor: 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2013
imperiouxx:

If one tries this in the US, animal enthusiasts or advocates will trace the IP and nail the person.
shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Abeg no trace my ip oh...me self see the pix nĂ­ o... shocked
Re: Funny New Year Messages And Pictures. by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:39pm On Jan 01, 2013
imperiouxx:

you are mistaken. the us is momst cruel towards animlas. the govt . itself funds annual killings of wild woves , bears , etc in large numbers.

their poultry , etc are killed in the most cruel ways imaginable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IemDXduwnAk
Re: Funny New Year Messages And Pictures. by eddiegracia(m): 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2013
How can I watch or download this video on my fone
Re: Funny New Year Messages And Pictures. by dgysoft(m): 7:15pm On Jan 01, 2013
Hi, am sorry 4 what am about to say, it might really hurt u, but it 4 ur own benefit. it's over between us, am going 4 gud. pls avoid the mistakes u made while i was with u. it's me 2012 welcoming u 2 2013. Mean while come enjoy with me in 2013

Re: Funny New Year Messages And Pictures. by dj5naira(m): 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2013
SELFWORTH: For Greek scholars only.

Jowo fi rushing se Adura yi fun ara e:
1. Ori buruku o ni di tenant mi
2. Ijangbon o ni so mi di neighbor
3. Amubo o ni di customer mi
4. Osi o ni so mi di hobby
5. Omi inira o ni di favourite drink mi
6. Aisan o ni da ajo si mi lowo
7. Emi o ni bawon mu yara logba ewon
8. Tailor to nranso iponju ko ni mo size mi
9. Iku koni ri wa gbese
10. Oloore mi ko ni fi obituary damimo. Amin. Jowo fi oro yi ranse si eniyan mewa ti o ba Feran julo
Translate poo-lease!!!
Re: Funny New Year Messages And Pictures. by dj5naira(m): 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2013
2013 to die 31st December, 12 midnight! Enjoy, while it lives.
Re: Funny New Year Messages And Pictures. by Dibangoking(m): 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2013
chidibrown: MAY DE THUNDER OF BLESSINGS STRIKE U AND UR FAMILY IN JESUS NAME
lwkmdo
Re: Funny New Year Messages And Pictures. by mkoabiola: 10:50pm On Jan 01, 2013
manosteel: Please share your Funny new year messages and pictures, let's kick start the new year in grand style with Laughter.
Always make ur own contribution 1st b4 u ask others.
Re: Funny New Year Messages And Pictures. by olly4life: 10:54pm On Jan 01, 2013
It will NOT be well with those who say it will not be well with you because it is NOT well by God for it not to be well with you. Happy new year. All is well.

1 Like

Re: Funny New Year Messages And Pictures. by jeddyMay(f): 10:55pm On Jan 01, 2013
nikkyshyne: There have been many times in 2012 when I may have disturbed you
troubled you
irritated you
bugged you
deceived you
today I just wanna tell you
I plan to continue it in 2013. angry
cheesy
Re: Funny New Year Messages And Pictures. by MissyB3(f): 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2013
Double194: To all GarriLanders welcome to the new year.
To Mukina2, Sexkillz, Missy_B. May God continue to punish U and thwart all ur plans to keep me under wraps.
Waiting for my new year ban
P.S, am already used to it.
Why would anyone put my name in the same sentence with 'Mukina' and 'Sexkillz'? shocked I'm 100 times more tolerant than they are . . . Those 2 can ban life out of any individual. grin I can't say you lot don't deserve it, though. cool

1 Like

Re: Funny New Year Messages And Pictures. by hammedkola(m): 1:56am On Jan 02, 2013
I pray that every Morgana of your life be dealt with my the great Merlin
Re: Funny New Year Messages And Pictures. by ibrash600: 7:52am On Jan 02, 2013
lmfao @ all comments grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Essence Of This Life? / Steps On How To Remain Poor. / Car Crushes Groom's Father To Death In Front Of Registry In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.