Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

MTN Is Charging SMS Text TWICE - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Is Charging SMS Text TWICE (1492 Views)

Help!my Andriod Is Charging But The Percentage Is Not Increasing! / 10 Reasons Why Your Android Battery Is Charging Slowly And How To Fix Them / MTN Is Charging For Midnight Calls (Xtracool) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Is Charging SMS Text TWICE by oluchy(f): 11:34am On Jan 01, 2013
Happy new year to everyone on Nairaland. I just discovered that MTN is billing me TWICE for each text I send. I discovered this through the notifications that NCC forced telecoms companies recently to send to subscribers after each transaction.

After sending a text message please read the incoming notifications. You will notice that you are being billed two times for each text message you send.

This is daylight robbery. If you notice this yourself also PLEASE COMPLAIN IMMEDIATELY TO NCC. This bare-faced stealing must stop.

eRobbery is MTN's new year gift to Nigerians. NCC, I beg you in God's Name, implement mobile phone number portability IMMEDIATELY. For how long will you continue to allow fellow Nigerians to be ripped off because of the bribes you are collecting.

Where is the Consumer Protection Council!!!
Re: MTN Is Charging SMS Text TWICE by honsule(m): 7:23pm On Jan 01, 2013
Incoming notification after a txt msg?i don't receive it o.I only receive for calls

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Barnded Blackberry And Unbranded / Mtn Hynet Tweak / Infinix HOT3 To Have A High Resolution Front Camera For Selfie Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.