Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,056 members, 7,953,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

Genevieve And I Are In Good Terms—omotola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve And I Are In Good Terms—omotola (994 Views)

[photos] See Rita Dominic, Mercy Aigbe, Genevieve And Others At The AMVCA 2016 / Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) / Genevieve And Rosario Dawson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve And I Are In Good Terms—omotola by turigee1: 11:58am On Jan 01, 2013
Omotola Jalade Ekeinde has again reinstated that she has no personal beef against her ‘perceived’ arch rival in the film industry. Omo T, as her fans call her, declared this while answering questions from her fans on twitter yesterday.

Even though Omotola and Genevieve have not openly been in some kind of public fight with each other, many assume that the two ‘elephants’ in Nollywood are rivals to each other. But interestingly, they are the only two ‘rivals’ that have acted together in movies as sisters compared with other rivals in Nollywood especially since such rivalry is made known to the public.

”To be honest, do you have any personal beef with Genny? If no, what’s your relationship like?” a fan asked Omotola. In a rather simple response, Omotola replied, ”lol, cool.”

It is believed that the rivalry between the two is based on achievement, fan base and others made by them.

Source: www.motherlandgist.com
Re: Genevieve And I Are In Good Terms—omotola by Akshow: 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2013
even if them no de beef each other if them use one hour for Nairaland see as the Igbo camp and yoruba camp de quarrel over their talk like say Na federal govt job them go quarrel immediately
Re: Genevieve And I Are In Good Terms—omotola by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2013
Re: Genevieve And I Are In Good Terms—omotola by tpia5: 6:46pm On Jan 01, 2013
Why is she always the one stating this?

(1) (Reply)

List Of Top Bachelors Entertainer. / How Wizkid Became “too Big To Move At The E.M.E” Pace / Hilarious: Best Photoshop Looks Of Beyonce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.