Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Davidoo Live On Nta This Morning With Fashola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davidoo Live On Nta This Morning With Fashola (1613 Views)

Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] / Davidoo And Brother Share Photos Of Them On Arab Attire / Photo Of Wizkid And Davidoo As Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davidoo Live On Nta This Morning With Fashola by 10KNews: 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2013
follow us on twitter @10knews
blog www.10knews..com

The Face of Modern Naija Music Davidoo was on NTA this morning with our amiable Governor Babatunde Fashola to wish us all a Happy New Year.

Re: Davidoo Live On Nta This Morning With Fashola by AbdulAdam56(m): 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2013
Nice
Re: Davidoo Live On Nta This Morning With Fashola by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2013
This was Funmi Iyanda's show on NTA and I was to believe Fasola was a special guest.

I can see Davido, Linda Ikeji, Asa and the host Funmi.

Remember Funmi used to have a weekday morning talk show on NTA 10. I think the name of the show was New Dawn at 10.
Re: Davidoo Live On Nta This Morning With Fashola by 10KNews: 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2013
ferhyntorlah: This was Funmi Iyanda's show on NTA and I was to believe Fasola was a special guest.

I can see Davido, Linda Ikeji, Asa and the host Funmi.

Remember Funmi used to have a weekday morning talk show on NTA 10. I think the name of the show was New Dawn at 10.

you really can be good at faces. wow! make no picking pocket try collect your bag o, cos in 20years if you see am, you go know am o. lol
Re: Davidoo Live On Nta This Morning With Fashola by Revolva(m): 6:12pm On Jan 02, 2013
Davido with his hoarse voice ..wit his local spoken english skills..haha na who him wan be mentor for now
Re: Davidoo Live On Nta This Morning With Fashola by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 03, 2013
Kai. With heels, Asa is still shorter than Davido lol.
Re: Davidoo Live On Nta This Morning With Fashola by Booty4meTM: 8:33am On Jan 03, 2013
Please who are this People?

undecided
Re: Davidoo Live On Nta This Morning With Fashola by 10KNews: 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2013
ogugua88: Kai. With heels, Asa is still shorter than Davido lol.

lol. you are very wicked o. see where you eyes went. the girl don try na...haba!

(1) (Reply)

I Refused To Have Sex, Bath Naked In BBA House -karen / Deleted / Miley Cyrus Vs Lil Kim: Who Rocked This Revealing Outfit Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.