Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

American Dog And Saudi Man - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / American Dog And Saudi Man (836 Views)

My Dog And Poluceman. Loool / Islamic Extremist Kills Innocent American Dog Lmao / The Dog And The Leopard. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

American Dog And Saudi Man by oyoman(m): 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2013
JUST A JOKE
A man is taking a walk in Central park in New York. Suddenly he sees a little girl being attacked by a pit bull dog . He runs over and starts fighting with the dog. He succeeds in killing the dog and saving the girl's life. A policeman who was watching the scene walks over and says: "You are a hero, tomorrow you can read it in all the newspapers: "Brave New Yorker saves the life of little girl" The man says: - "But I am not a New Yorker!" "Oh ,then it will say in newspapers in the morning: 'Brave American saves life of little girl'" – the policeman answers. "But I am not an American!" – says the man. "Oh, what are you then? " The man says: - "I am a Saudi !" The next day the newspapers says: "Islamic extremist kills innocent American dog

1 Like

Re: American Dog And Saudi Man by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 01, 2013
lol
Re: American Dog And Saudi Man by Wapgod(m): 1:21am On Jan 02, 2013
Hello guys do you have a blog grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Again!!! / My Teenage Daughter / A Drunk Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.