Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,102 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread - Education (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread (309954 Views)

Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread / Uniport 2014 Post-graduate | Master|phd|ma| Msc |med |meng |mba|pgd Form Now Out / Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Mhizsleek(f): 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hi peeps School is fun tho grin
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Olril18(m): 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2014
maggiebabe: does anyone know how much ifetedo hostel fee is?
60k sista...

1 Like

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by mayorall(m): 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
Sorry friends. The thread Unfollowed. Also being busy. How are you guys.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Mulahmanbmr(m): 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
nipheee:

Y won't I know u, dr hammed 300lvel, fisheries nd wildlife mgt or so, d 4pointers of 300lvel, m in 200lvel, nifemi, agric econz, stayed in green hostel...remember me?
sup you said you in Ejigbo campus plz can I know you?
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by mayorall(m): 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
hero10: damifest network no allow me come online....i dont know anything about the market day for now..am still loaded for now

You no buy my wristband, if no be that guy, I for carry your slippers come Osogbo. Meet Segun or Mutiat near Alfa bakery to get yours at Okuku tomorrow or else. Wahala go shele o D;
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Damifest(m): 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2014
hero10: damifest network no allow me come online....i dont know anything about the market day for now..am still loaded for now
uhm..no be mtn u dey use? Ao okuku nao lively or dry?
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by emmkid(m): 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2014
Maggiebabe.... Are you an ifetedo fresher?!!
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by mitie17(f): 11:47pm On Jan 07, 2014
mayorall:

You no buy my wristband, if no be that guy, I for carry your slippers come Osogbo. Meet Segun or Mutiat near Alfa bakery to get yours at Okuku tomorrow or else. Wahala go shele o D;

don't mentn ma name ooo...me wey bought it nko...no extra...ntn ntn.....hapi 2 c u 2dae anyway including hero
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by mitie17(f): 12:01am On Jan 08, 2014
Enytan: My mitie
yh bg bruv....ao una dey
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by mitie17(f): 12:04am On Jan 08, 2014
Enytan: My mitie
yh bg bruv....ao una dey....shey wa kanpe...*winks
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Olril18(m): 12:16am On Jan 08, 2014
maggiebabe: does anyone know how much ifetedo hostel fee is?
are u an ifetedo fresher?.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by yetunsbay(m): 6:37am On Jan 08, 2014
PD Supplementary Candidates shld rush in and check dia Results and Admissn Status...gud luck
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by okejohn1(m): 7:01am On Jan 08, 2014
A Step-By-Step Guide for Undergraduates on How to Use the UNIOSUN Interswitch WebPAY Platform
To get to the UNIOSUN Undergraduate Students¡¯ Portal, visit http://www.uniosun.edu.ng. Click on the ¡°E-PORTAL¡± menu link, locate the ¡°STUDENTS¡± menu and Click on ¡°Undergraduates¡±.
Login to your Students¡¯ Portal account with your Matric No. (Or UTME/DE Registration No. for Freshers) and Password.
Once logged in to your portal account, you can read through the UNIOSUN WebPAY FAQs/Tips before you continue. To make your School Fees payment, click on the ¡°Payments Account¡± link from the Dashboard menu.
From your Payments Account section, you need to FUND YOUR ACCOUNT by selecting the method of payment (i.e. Interswitch Web Pay).
Enter the amount (digits only) you are willing to fund your account with in the box provided. Click on the ¡°Process Payment¡± button. NOTE: That you will be charged N300 (Three Hundred Naira ONLY) as a Transaction Fee for each transaction you make on the portal via the WebPAY platform.
You will be redirected to the ¡°Payment Confirmation¡± page where you are to confirm the total amount that will be debited from your account. You are also required to take note of the ¡°Transaction Reference¡± generated by the portal each time you attempt to make a payment. If you think there is an error with the amount payable, just click on the ¡°Cancel Payment¡± link to restart the payment process. Otherwise, click on the ¡°Pay Now¡± button to continue.
Confirm your Name, Matric No. and the Amount displayed on the Interswitch web page and select the type of card you want to use. If not, click the ¡°Cancel¡± link to abort payment. Ensure you have with you an Interswitch enabled Debit/ATM card, specifying the ¡°Card Number¡±, ¡°Expiry Date¡±, ¡°Card PIN¡± and ¡°CVV2 Code¡±.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by okejohn1(m): 7:08am On Jan 08, 2014
Supply your Card details and click the ¡°Pay¡± button. You may check here UNIOSUN WebPAY FAQs/Tips for more information.
If the page below prompts up, Click on ¡°No Thanks, conclude payment¡±.
You will be redirected back to your Portal Account page with a transaction response. A successful transaction response will return a Payment Reference, Transaction Reference (same as the one generated and sent earlier to the Interswitch page) and a Notification Email is also sent to your email address.
After your account has been successfully funded, go back to the main Accounts Page and make the required Fees Payment.
You can also view your Payments History (including Successful and Failed WebPAY transactions) at anytime on the ¡°Payments History¡± Page.
Have an ENQUIRY?
You can contact the Support Team via any of the following Information;
Email: portal.support@ uniosun.edu.ng Mobile: +234 80 XXXXXXXX
Calls and SMS between 8:00 am ¨C 4:00pm (Mondays ¨C Fridays)
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by okejohn1(m): 7:15am On Jan 08, 2014
[b][/b] please guys pray for me... I want my name to b out in the next list.....dats all i need..GOD bless as u do so...i belive in ur prayers...#crying#... As i see my twin broda preparing 4 uniosun as a fresher...i too want to prepare...
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by yetunsbay(m): 8:34am On Jan 08, 2014
okejohn1: [b][/b] please guys pray for me... I want my name to b out in the next list.....dats all i need..GOD bless as u do so...i belive in ur prayers...#crying#... As i see my twin broda preparing 4 uniosun as a fresher...i too want to prepare...
in shaa Allah and u will also be given admissn
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by chidexxy007(m): 9:13am On Jan 08, 2014
yetunsbay: PD Supplementary Candidates shld rush in and check dia Results and Admissn Status...gud luck
did u write d exam n have u checked urz?.....
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by ayomitomiwa(f): 9:21am On Jan 08, 2014
okejohn1: A Step-By-Step Guide for Undergraduates on How to Use the UNIOSUN Interswitch WebPAY Platform
To get to the UNIOSUN Undergraduate Students¡¯ Portal, visit http://www.uniosun.edu.ng. Click on the ¡°E-PORTAL¡± menu link, locate the ¡°STUDENTS¡± menu and Click on ¡°Undergraduates¡±.
Login to your Students¡¯ Portal account with your Matric No. (Or UTME/DE Registration No. for Freshers) and Password.
Once logged in to your portal account, you can read through the UNIOSUN WebPAY FAQs/Tips before you continue. To make your School Fees payment, click on the ¡°Payments Account¡± link from the Dashboard menu.
From your Payments Account section, you need to FUND YOUR ACCOUNT by selecting the method of payment (i.e. Interswitch Web Pay).
Enter the amount (digits only) you are willing to fund your account with in the box provided. Click on the ¡°Process Payment¡± button. NOTE: That you will be charged N300 (Three Hundred Naira ONLY) as a Transaction Fee for each transaction you make on the portal via the WebPAY platform.
You will be redirected to the ¡°Payment Confirmation¡± page where you are to confirm the total amount that will be debited from your account. You are also required to take note of the ¡°Transaction Reference¡± generated by the portal each time you attempt to make a payment. If you think there is an error with the amount payable, just click on the ¡°Cancel Payment¡± link to restart the payment process. Otherwise, click on the ¡°Pay Now¡± button to continue.
Confirm your Name, Matric No. and the Amount displayed on the Interswitch web page and select the type of card you want to use. If not, click the ¡°Cancel¡± link to abort payment. Ensure you have with you an Interswitch enabled Debit/ATM card, specifying the ¡°Card Number¡±, ¡°Expiry Date¡±, ¡°Card PIN¡± and ¡°CVV2 Code¡±.
.Na only God go help me,wif dis kind mode of payment....#ikire loading#
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by buffness(m): 10:05am On Jan 08, 2014
chiboc1: pls is it 75k per year or per semester? And how many mnth make up a semester
its for a year, me knw knw how many months make a semester oo I b fresher,please sum1 shud answer diz.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Ibukuolu(f): 10:16am On Jan 08, 2014
2013/2014 SCHEDULE OF FEES is out! check school web http://www.uniosun.edu.ng.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by ifemi25: 10:24am On Jan 08, 2014
okejohn1: [b][/b] please guys pray for me... I want my name to b out in the next list.....dats all i need..GOD bless as u do so...i belive in ur prayers...#crying#... As i see my twin broda preparing 4 uniosun as a fresher...i too want to prepare...
so shall it be for u and me 2 IN JESUS NAME!
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by SegunRomeo(m): 11:15am On Jan 08, 2014
okejohn1: A Step-By-Step Guide for Undergraduates on How to Use the UNIOSUN Interswitch WebPAY Platform
Omo dis (sch fees) mode of payment na assignment on its own oh..
I still neva undastand anytin 4 there:
Maybe wit time sha oh..
Okuku On point: God qo HELP_US
We stil dey Push: AIR_FORCE grin
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by mayorall(m): 11:29am On Jan 08, 2014
buffness: its for a year, me knw knw how many months make a semester oo I b fresher,please sum1 shud answer diz.

Its for two sessions. Two sessions make a calendar year.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Adeyoung43: 11:45am On Jan 08, 2014
Pls heard dat freshers at okuku av started registration.hw 2ru iz dis and i tot it on d 20th dat we wil start reg.pls nid urgent ansa.hw much iz acounting freshers fees
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by OPONIMO(m): 12:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
Registration of the freshers start on the 20th now
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Hackinola(m): 1:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
can freshers start payment of school fee
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Tobby66: 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
any osogbo campus fresher interested in an apartment at oke baale signify thrs 1 vacant one.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Naphye(f): 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
Abeg can sum1 stil change d course she was offered, its law bt wanna change 2 masscomm or internatnal relatn. Quick reply pls
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by emmkid(m): 2:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
Naphye........ Was d problem
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by bufness(m): 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
Naphye: Abeg can sum1 stil change d course she was offered, its law bt wanna change 2 masscomm or internatnal relatn. Quick reply pls
does uniosun offer doz courses at mass.com and int.rel
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by bufness(m): 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
bufness: does uniosun offer doz courses at mass.com and int.rel
can sum1 tell me d requirement for int.rel....pls o I nid it for a friend hz bout to choose dem in jamb

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (225) (Reply)

Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail / 2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.