Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

How To Cook Efinrin - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Cook Efinrin (3021 Views)

10 Ways You Didn’t Know To Cook An Egg / The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? / My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Cook Efinrin by sagacious(f): 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2008
I wish to know how to cook EFINRIN soup , that is the name of the soup in Yoruba language Ocimuns gratissimun
that is the botanical name.
Re: How To Cook Efinrin by Fileki(f): 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2008
hi Sagacious, I know efinrin leave, used as spice 4 cooking bt i dnt know of the stew,
bt it sure tastes good wen used4 cooking meat or sauce
Re: How To Cook Efinrin by omoge(f): 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2008
will wait and if no one post it for you, i will smiley
Re: How To Cook Efinrin by TOYOSI20(f): 12:28am On Mar 07, 2008
sagacious:

I wish to know how to cook EFINRIN soup , that is the name of the soup in Yoruba language Ocimuns gratissimun
that is the botanical name.

Mee too, embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Dont Eat Peppersoup Around Lekki For Now (pictures Inside) / 10 Weird Food Delicacies From Around The World / 3 Days Without Food Diary.... Follow Me On My Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.