Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

If You Are To Come To This World Again, What Country Will You Wish To Come From? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Are To Come To This World Again, What Country Will You Wish To Come From? (745 Views)

Which Other Country Will Give You Visa Speedily If You Have An American Visa / You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? / What Country Can A Nigeria Easily Migrate To Without Much Travel Trouble? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

If You Are To Come To This World Again, What Country Will You Wish To Come From? by Rexsul: 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2013
I know many people are not happy with d kind of life we are living in dis country therefore if @ ol we wil b gvn a chance 2 come 2 ds world again afta our death, what country wil u wish to be born or come from? For me, i tink i wil stil choose Nigeria.
Re: If You Are To Come To This World Again, What Country Will You Wish To Come From? by Skanas(m): 3:10pm On Jan 01, 2013
Repn 9ja anytim,anywea,anyday cool coolToday,tomorrow or d next cool coolin dis Lyf or d next one.....am strictly 9ja n proud...HOHA!
Re: If You Are To Come To This World Again, What Country Will You Wish To Come From? by Rexsul: 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2013
Skanas: Repn 9ja anytim,anywea,anyday cool coolToday,tomorrow or d next cool coolin dis Lyf or d next one.....am strictly 9ja n proud...HOHA!
Abeee o grin
Re: If You Are To Come To This World Again, What Country Will You Wish To Come From? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2013
My country
Re: If You Are To Come To This World Again, What Country Will You Wish To Come From? by Feichi(m): 9:21am On Jan 03, 2013
Israel
Re: If You Are To Come To This World Again, What Country Will You Wish To Come From? by justwise(m): 10:43am On Jan 03, 2013

(1)

Nigerian Student Facing Life Imprisonment In Ukraine Released Today / Immigration Blocked 11,000 From Foreign Travel In March / Low Toefl Score OR Waiver From The School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.