Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Natural Tips For Glowing Skin. Please Share.... - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Natural Tips For Glowing Skin. Please Share.... (3608 Views)

Easy Tips For Glowing Skin / If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natural Tips For Glowing Skin. Please Share.... by lolaluv1(f): 4:49pm On Jan 01, 2013
I love seeing my brown skin glowing with health and vitality. Always!

But I have an oily skin type, which can be bothersome and problematic. It's also very sensitive, so I have to be really careful about the products I use. I love natural products, and I found a few that work for me and a few of my friends...

1. There's this baked mineral clay that pregnant women sometimes love eating (Nzu). Grind it into smooth powder and mix with real honey. The consistency should be very stiff. You can make in a jar for keeps.

When you want to use it, just scoop a bit and soften it up with a few drops of water.
(I learnt you can add lime to the mix of clay and honey. But for me, it's optional cos of my sensitive skin).

It's used as a mask and when it's all dry, I steam and use a mild facial scrub to wash everything off.

When you're done, it's like all the dead skin has been sloughed off. You're left with baby-soft skin.cheesy

I like doing this atleast once a week and preferably at night.

2. Real Yoghurt and oatmeal.
You rub as a face/body pack and allow dry off.
Then you bath. Voila!cheesy

What natural products do you swear by?
Re: Natural Tips For Glowing Skin. Please Share.... by eduson77(m): 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2013
Re: Natural Tips For Glowing Skin. Please Share.... by lolaluv1(f): 5:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
^
Good for you... undecided
Re: Natural Tips For Glowing Skin. Please Share.... by Kaxmytex(m): 5:08pm On Jan 01, 2013
[size=28pt]ladies...una lyk 2 dey give ursef wahala....
I fank Baba God 4 making me a guy,wetin concern me wit glowing skin
[/size]
Re: Natural Tips For Glowing Skin. Please Share.... by eduson77(m): 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2013
Re: Natural Tips For Glowing Skin. Please Share.... by lolaluv1(f): 5:27pm On Jan 01, 2013
^
It's a new year dudes and seriously, this pettiness won't get you anywhere.

Not in the mood for it, and with my mind frame right now, I'm way above all that crap.
So run along now! You might yet find someone willing to descend as low as you wish.wink
Re: Natural Tips For Glowing Skin. Please Share.... by lolaluv1(f): 5:29pm On Jan 01, 2013
Kaxmytex: [size=28pt]ladies...una lyk 2 dey give ursef wahala....
I fank Baba God 4 making me a guy,wetin concern me wit glowing skin
[/size]

Good for you. So why did you click the thread

Y'all are just hilarious!cheesygrin
Re: Natural Tips For Glowing Skin. Please Share.... by eduson77(m): 5:41pm On Jan 01, 2013
lola.luv:
^
It's a new year dudes and seriously, this pettiness won't get you anywhere.

Not in the mood for it, and with my mind frame right now, I'm way above all that crap.
So run along now! You might yet find someone willing to descend as low as you wish.wink
Re: Natural Tips For Glowing Skin. Please Share.... by cinammon(f): 5:44pm On Jan 01, 2013
Nice,I use unrefined shea butter..no expenses incurred,great result.
Re: Natural Tips For Glowing Skin. Please Share.... by lolaluv1(f): 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2013
^
Yeah. I heard Shea Butter is really nice. But it doesn't really fly with my skin.
Doesn't get absorbed and then my skin starts flaking. Different strokes as they say!
cheesycheesy
Re: Natural Tips For Glowing Skin. Please Share.... by eduson77(m): 6:00pm On Jan 01, 2013
Re: Natural Tips For Glowing Skin. Please Share.... by jennann(f): 6:14pm On Jan 01, 2013
eduson77: ^i add chicken meat pie to the shea butter to attain a desired reaction as adviced by my doctor..you might try it as well
angry
Re: Natural Tips For Glowing Skin. Please Share.... by eduson77(m): 6:41pm On Jan 01, 2013
jennann: angry
Re: Natural Tips For Glowing Skin. Please Share.... by buchaino4NL: 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2013
THIS THREAD IS CURRENTLY DERAILED PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER grin
Re: Natural Tips For Glowing Skin. Please Share.... by Idowuogbo(f): 7:07pm On Jan 01, 2013
Lola mi! Omo nla! omo ola! Happy new year oooooo!

@topic

Gallons of water and aloe vera drink. wink
Re: Natural Tips For Glowing Skin. Please Share.... by eduson77(m): 7:11pm On Jan 01, 2013
Re: Natural Tips For Glowing Skin. Please Share.... by Idowuogbo(f): 7:13pm On Jan 01, 2013
eduson77:
laugh ma fu**cking asses outta ma balcony..^^

now you have many options to choose from ''aleo or mine
U alright? O sin wi ni? undecided
Re: Natural Tips For Glowing Skin. Please Share.... by eduson77(m): 7:18pm On Jan 01, 2013
cant see any option in this jamb question pp.
theory or essay writing?
and whats the time limit for this exam sir?

Idowuogbo:
U alright? O sin wi ni? undecided
Re: Natural Tips For Glowing Skin. Please Share.... by lolaluv1(f): 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2013
@id
ID mi ówòn, teminikan! Idowuogbo abi kere leti, to ba sun lo...cheesywink

Same to you, dearie. Wish you all you ever hope and dream of, today and always!cheesy
Much love!

Back to the issue.
I'm not a water person. I don't take more than I feel is necessary...except it's sweetened, meaning fizzy drinks!
But I'll try and improve, drink lots of water and hopefully get used to it.

About the Aloe drink. Id, do you mean making one myself or getting a ready-made. E.g, Forever Living Products?
Re: Natural Tips For Glowing Skin. Please Share.... by lolaluv1(f): 7:33pm On Jan 01, 2013
@id
Abeg ignore o jare.cheesy

I did that ages ago.
I mean; it's a beautiful evening and the start of what is promising to be a beautiful year. And to crown it all, imma be glowing than ever!grin

Ko le ye won jare. That's the reason for the attitude. So jus free ya beautiful mind...wink .
Re: Natural Tips For Glowing Skin. Please Share.... by alleviate2002us(m): 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2013
lola.luv:

Back to the issue.
I'm not a water person

About the Aloe drink. Id, do you mean making one myself or getting a ready-made. E.g, Forever Living Products?

@bolded, i urge you to improve on that cuz it'l cost you nothing.

@the aleo drinks, PM me and i could hook you up with forever products cuz am a distributor.

Its good you know what you want....that drives the results you expect and desire.

The insights on your posts esp that of clay and honey is on point...Pears also help the skin, i'l get back with some other tips as regards the subject but suggestions made so far are fair enough.
Re: Natural Tips For Glowing Skin. Please Share.... by eduson77(m): 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2013
lola.luv:
@id
Abeg ignore o jare.cheesy

I did that ages ago.
I mean; it's a beautiful evening and the start of what is promising to be a beautiful year. And to crown it all, imma be glowing than ever!grin

Ko le ye won jare. That's the reason for the attitude. So jus free ya beautiful mind...wink .
Re: Natural Tips For Glowing Skin. Please Share.... by lolaluv1(f): 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2013
alleviate2002us:

@the aleo drinks, PM me and i could hook you up with forever products cuz am a distributor.

Its good you know what you want....that drives the results you expect and desire.

The insights on your posts esp that of clay and honey is on point...Pears also help the skin, i'l get back with some other tips as regards the subject but suggestions made so far are fair enough.

Will keep you in mind so when I'm starting a multivitamin supplement regimen, will give you a shout.

I will definitely force myself into drinking more.
Infact, I was poised to take a bottle of farouz. Might have a rethink...cheesy
Re: Natural Tips For Glowing Skin. Please Share.... by eduson77(m): 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2013
tired!!!**yawning**
what a lovely time here...**walks away

**unfollows**
Re: Natural Tips For Glowing Skin. Please Share.... by alleviate2002us(m): 8:01pm On Jan 01, 2013
lola.luv:

Infact, I was poised to take a bottle of farouz. Might have a rethink...cheesy

please....i meant Pear as in the fruit o! That Farouz own na counterfeit...Lolz

would be at ur service when ur ready and gimme a shout....
Re: Natural Tips For Glowing Skin. Please Share.... by Idowuogbo(f): 8:12pm On Jan 01, 2013
lola.luv:
@id
ID mi ówòn, teminikan! Idowuogbo abi kere leti, to ba sun lo...cheesywink

Same to you, dearie. Wish you all you ever hope and dream of, today and always!cheesy
Much love!

Back to the issue.
I'm not a water person. I don't take more than I feel is necessary...except it's sweetened, meaning fizzy drinks!

Cut out d fizzy drink o! Ha! Bad bad bad!

As for d aloe vera drink, dats a little tricky making it yourself cus getting d aloe vera itself na mission. I'll advice u settle for d ready drinks. A cup a day wiv do. wink
Re: Natural Tips For Glowing Skin. Please Share.... by Idowuogbo(f): 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2013
alleviate2002us:

Me nko? Distributor! Una dey ship go space? cheesy

Happy new year o! Brodamus!
Re: Natural Tips For Glowing Skin. Please Share.... by lolaluv1(f): 8:18pm On Jan 01, 2013
@alleviate
lol. I meant I should think of taking water instead of the drink.

Yeah, I know of Avocado Pear.

Will give you a shout when it's time....
Re: Natural Tips For Glowing Skin. Please Share.... by alleviate2002us(m): 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Me nko? Distributor! Una dey ship go space? cheesy

Happy new year o! Brodamus!

Badoski! Currekt babe...I aise 4u!

You set die naaa...but on a low key, we fit run the package too if you no mind! Your own dey store wella...once you order i go supply.

Happy nu year!
Re: Natural Tips For Glowing Skin. Please Share.... by Idowuogbo(f): 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2013
alleviate2002us:

Badoski! Currekt babe...I aise 4u!

You set die naaa...but on a low key, we fit run the package too if you no mind! Your own dey store wella...once you order i go supply.

Happy nu year!
Are u e-toasting me? *blushing* embarassed cheesy
Re: Natural Tips For Glowing Skin. Please Share.... by alleviate2002us(m): 8:29pm On Jan 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Lwkm.....

Nwa baby! Blush little cuz thez alot 4u this new year...*winks*
Re: Natural Tips For Glowing Skin. Please Share.... by lolaluv1(f): 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
cheesygrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ankara Slippers And Sandals / Am The Most Handsome Nairalander / Female Footwear For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.