Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,814 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:03 PM

Piers Morgan Tells Americans The Bible Is 'flawed' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Piers Morgan Tells Americans The Bible Is 'flawed' (999 Views)

‘you Guys Are Ruining People’s Lives’ – Cynthia Morgan Tells P’square / Wale Criticized By Americans For Wearing Native Nigerian Wear To Meet Obama / Piers Morgan Tweets In Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Piers Morgan Tells Americans The Bible Is 'flawed' by Jibsonified(m): 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2013
Piers Morgan tells Americans the Bible is 'flawed' (and he doesn't think much of their US constitution either) Comes after a petition to have him deported after he criticised pro gun campaigners attracts more than 84,000 signatures A second petition set up to make him stay 'as British do not want him'

Now Piers Morgan tells Americans the Bible is 'flawed' (and he doesn't think much of their US constitution either) Comes after a petition to have him deported after he criticised pro gun campaigners attracts more than 84,000 signatures

CNN host Piers Morgan has said he believes the Bible and the U.S. Constitution are 'inherently flawed' and that the Bible needs an amendment changing its stance on same-sex marriage. The bold statements come days after the British journalist divided America with his strict stance on gun laws following the Sandy Hook massacre, even sparking e-petitions to deport him.

While interviewing Pastor Rick Warren on his CNN show, he said: 'Both the Bible and the Constitution were well intentioned but they are basically, inherently flawed. Hence, the need to amend it.' Warren, who is against same-sex marriage replied: 'Not a chance. What I believe is flawed is human opinion,

'The Bible in many places, a flawed document,' Morgan continued. 'My point to you about gay rights for example -it's time for an amendment to the Bible. You should compile a new Bible.' With Warren responding that he believes that the Bible reveals the truth -and the truth is never outdated -Morgan quipped: 'We’re going to agree to disagree

His remarks sparked anger among conservatives, including Paul Kengor, the executive director of The Center for Vision and Values at Grove City College. 'It's remarkable to watch secular liberals like Piers Morgan assume unto themselves the extraordinary authority to divine what in the Bible is true and what is not, what is flawed and what is not, and where certain "amendments" supposedly need to occur,' he told

Piers Morgan is admired by lots of peeps
including moi, his over 3M followers on twitter attest to that, he's an outspoken person of good intellect and the fact that he's an Arsenal fan draws my attention to him but he seems to to have crossed his boundary in his claim that the bible should be revised to support gay marriage, I consider that an abberation from his acclaimed intellect or is that juz a represention of what a Roman Catholic believes? well lets hear from y'all

(1) (Reply)

Ramsey Nouah Fatally Injured On Set In Ghana / "Cossy You Are An Agent Of Darkness"- Alice Okite / Ray J Serenades Kim K With 'I Hit It First' Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.