Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

How Has The Yearly Prophecies By Men Of God Help The World And Its People - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Has The Yearly Prophecies By Men Of God Help The World And Its People (579 Views)

The 2016 Prophecies, By Rev. Gabriel Israel, President Of NEWLIFE WORD CHURCH / Top 5 Mysteries That Have Shocked The World And Will Shock You!(unsolved) / A Strange Occurrence In Aso Rock - May God Help Gej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Has The Yearly Prophecies By Men Of God Help The World And Its People by Idriswhite(m): 12:23am On Jan 02, 2013
Every year has its own events and pre-ordinations.some of which came to pass irrespective of our unrelented detering efforts. Is your life affected by these prophecies? And is our world benefitting from this yearly prophecies? What is your take on this year's prophecies?
Re: How Has The Yearly Prophecies By Men Of God Help The World And Its People by Mynd44: 2:00am On Jan 02, 2013
I don't live my life by whay another person claims to see or not see. I live my life according to what comes my way and what way I do.

(1) (Reply)

The Woman Who Sold Her Virginity Online For Charity / Prison Authorities Celebrate Valentine With Female Inmates / What Will You Be Known For As Your Own Individual Legacy On Earth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.