Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

.. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / .. (658 Views)

My thoughts / Amazon Kindle is making us money from our hardwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by VLadipo: 11:56am On Jan 02, 2013
Re: .. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2013
I feel you bro! from my own experience it's a mixture of both. Sometimes i enjoy working for long stretch of hours and sometimes it's just a pain in the butt when one gets stuck somewhere and that's the point i no longer derive pleasure in my work.
Meanwhile, i like us to distinguish between web development and web design. I tend to see my self more as the former and i spend most of my time of personal projects.
Re: .. by talk2hb1(m): 12:41pm On Jan 02, 2013
Web development can be frustrating most especially if your application will not run. I remember my first project I was stucked with part payment in my pocket, I nearly tell the client I am ready to refund is money but I am glad I didn't
Re: .. by yawatide(f): 1:30pm On Jan 02, 2013
It's a combo of project- and client-dependent for me
Re: .. by guru01(m): 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2013
I enjoy doing when its more difficult, because that's where i learn new things.
Its fun and i love when i got the solution.
Re: .. by ayaba(f): 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2013
Web Development can be hardwork or frustrating expecially for a newbie.

With access to easy learning tools we teach fun into your web design and programming skills

Register for January 2013 Web Design & Web Programming study class. Set for January 7 . Weekdays and weekends classes available contact: www.nationalweb.com.ng/register.php
08164655142, 08035820401

Venue : 19 Tokunbo Alli street off Toyin street, Ikeja . Lagos
Re: .. by VLadipo: 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2013
wink wink wink wink wink
ayaba: Web Development can be hardwork or frustrating expecially for a newbie.

With access to easy learning tools we teach fun into your web design and programming skills

Register for January 2013 Web Design & Web Programming study class. Set for January 7 . Weekdays and weekends classes available contact: www.nationalweb.com.ng/register.php
08164655142, 08035820401

Venue : 19 Tokunbo Alli street off Toyin street, Ikeja . Lagos

hahahahahaha

By learning the hard way (on the job), I've learnt/discovered things you cannot/will not teach me in a lifetime. That is if you knew them at all.
Re: .. by Nobody: 4:37am On Jan 04, 2013
V.Ladipo:
wink wink wink wink wink

hahahahahaha

By learning the hard way (on the job), I've learnt/discovered things you cannot/will not teach me in a lifetime. That is if you knew them at all.
Ewwwww!

****school of hard knocks is the best*******

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Charges $100 To Message Mark Zuckerberg / How To Drive Targeted Traffic To My Website? / 3 Web Masters Needed Urgently To Work As Part Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.