Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Scholarship - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Scholarship (659 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scholarship by ifeoluwaedu(m): 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2013
I want to use this medium to inform you all that you can get a scholarship to study in asia in some country there. Their the one who we pay for your visa and ticket,including tuition fee,accommodation,feeding for the whole year of your accademic session and be earning monthly income that's upto N225,000. (Terms & condition dey oooo) AGE IS ONE OF IT (17-22)/EXAM AND TIME SACRIFICES........THE EXAM IS GOING TO HOLD AT THEIR EMBASSY.......IT'S RISKY NOT TO TAKE RISK if one wants a fulfilled life.
For further info 08060047429 ( oni4oni@gmail.com )
Re: Scholarship by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2013
Hmmmmmm
Re: Scholarship by ifeoluwaedu(m): 10:04am On Jan 03, 2013
qwerty: Hmmmmmm
qwerty: This is the 1st scholarship availabe for 2013 and its a pretty big one cozits arik air 1st ever nigeria scholarship.., its for both under graduate ang post-graduate., a chance to study abroad or nigeria which ever your luck falls upon.., logon to their site and fill the scholarship form http://www.arikscholarship.com
More scholarship update to follow
Re: Scholarship by ifeoluwaedu(m): 10:08am On Jan 03, 2013
Am visible for thoes of u who will like to see me one on one,forget about the distance....GOD BLESS U ALL
Re: Scholarship by ifeoluwaedu(m): 10:11am On Jan 03, 2013
qwerty: Hmmmmmm
i went through the site it sound fishy
Re: Scholarship by olutolaolufemi: 10:45am On Jan 03, 2013
ifeoluwa.edu :
Am visible for thoes of u who will like to see me one on one,forget about the distance....GOD BLESS U ALL
well..........it seem to be true,i believe i love this i will get to you soon because i still need more info concerning it.
Re: Scholarship by Tobbie9(m): 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2013
Guys let's reason together, these are my reasons for believing its a scam 1. The account listed is a personal account 2. We weren't asked for any of our credentials i.e waec results,jamb scores or school ID 3. How possible is it for one company to give 15000 students a scholarship and finally there is no link from the company official site to the scholarship site
Re: Scholarship by ifeoluwaedu(m): 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2013
Tobbie9: Guys let's reason together, these are my reasons for believing its a scam 1. The account listed is a personal account 2. We weren't asked for any of our credentials i.e waec results,jamb scores or school ID 3. How possible is it for one company to give 15000 students a scholarship and finally there is no link from the company official site to the scholarship site
huh.....you made a mistake hmm this is not my post is for ( qwerty ) i made a comment on it that's all. Open your eyes and read my post at the top. qwerty:
Hmmmmmm
ifeoluwa.edu :
qwerty: This is the 1st scholarship availabe for 2013 and its a pretty big one cozits arik air 1st ever nigeria scholarship.., its for both under graduate ang post-graduate., a chance to study abroad or nigeria which ever your luck falls upon.., logon to their site and fill the scholarship form http://www.arikscholarship.com
More scholarship update to follow
Re: Scholarship by ifeoluwaedu(m): 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2013
ifeoluwa.edu :
I want to use this medium to inform you all that you can get a scholarship to study in asia in some country there. Their the one who we pay for your visa and ticket,including tuition fee,accommodation,feeding for the whole year of your accademic session and be earning monthly income that's upto N225,000. (Terms & condition dey oooo) AGE IS ONE OF IT (17-22)/EXAM AND TIME SACRIFICES........THE EXAM IS GOING TO HOLD AT THEIR EMBASSY.......IT'S RISKY NOT TO TAKE RISK if one wants a fulfilled life.
For further info 08060047429 ( oni4oni@gmail.com )
dis mine

(1) (Reply)

Type Your Papers @ ₦50/ Page / Effect Of Unemployment On The Economic Development Of Nigeria / Help With Barrons Gmat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.