Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

PZ Cussons Test, January 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PZ Cussons Test, January 2013 (37192 Views)

Invitation 4 Pz Cussons Test 2013 / PZ Cussons aptitude test / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PZ Cussons Test, January 2013 by dee7: 9:00am On Mar 16, 2013
@toshine1, no i haven't.
@jinduokoroma, the lady said group interviews will be for Friday when she addressed us. I am still keeping my fingers crossed though.
Re: PZ Cussons Test, January 2013 by akandebanjo: 10:28am On Mar 16, 2013
dee7: @toshine1, no i haven't.
@jinduokoroma, the lady said group interviews will be for Friday when she addressed us. I am still keeping my fingers crossed though.

Dee7 wen did u do ur stage 3 cos I got dia invite for d group interview ysday afternoon (friday).
Re: PZ Cussons Test, January 2013 by anselmvictor(m): 4:07pm On Mar 16, 2013
I'm also waiting to hear from them.
toshine1:

Pls, av u been contacted for for the result of stage 3?
Re: PZ Cussons Test, January 2013 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 16, 2013
I went for the 3rd stage too, but I did not get an invite for the group stage. A friend got a text inviting him for the group stage, yesterday afternoon. I learnt its on monday. Well let's keep our fingers crossed and keep faith.
Re: PZ Cussons Test, January 2013 by dee7: 5:40pm On Mar 16, 2013
@akande. i did the stage 3 on Tuesday the 12th. Looks like they've called successful candidates already. Glory to God all the same smiley
Re: PZ Cussons Test, January 2013 by Migurl: 5:42pm On May 03, 2013
Hello house, compliments. Please i just received an sms "Pz cussons invites u for an aptitude test for retail Dev. Manager Scheme on Tue 7th May'13 by 11am @ 45/47 town planning way , ilupeju, lagos.
Please i have gone through this thread and i congratulate all that have been succesful on the diff stages of tests/interviews. Please ℓ̊ kindly request that any new useful tip will be of immense help to me. Please can someone kindly explain to me about what i should expect on this aptitude test. Thank you in advance.
Re: PZ Cussons Test, January 2013 by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 03, 2013
Mi-gurl:
Hello house, compliments. Please i just received an sms "Pz cussons invites u for an aptitude test for retail Dev. Manager Scheme on Tue 7th May'13 by 11am @ 45/47 town planning way , ilupeju, lagos.
Please i have gone through this thread and i congratulate all that have been succesful on the diff stages of tests/interviews. Please ℓ̊ kindly request that any new useful tip will be of immense help to me. Please can someone kindly explain to me about what i should expect on this aptitude test. Thank you in advance.

Hey Mi-gurl, congrats, I took the test in Feb/ March, for the same position, you should expect two test on your first day, you would write an Essay, which is the first stage, the Essay is for 20 minutes, when I took mine, my batch was asked to write on the saying "while there is life there is hope" I don't know what topic you would be asked to write on, but try to improve on your speed. Immediately after that, you would be take the test for the second stage. It comprises of about 25/30 Numerical/ Verbal reasoning. The Numerical is a GMAT format, but I would advice, like I did, move over to the Verbal (Comprehension passages) and endeavour to answer all making sure you get all 100% if possible on the verbal, then you can revert to the Numerical and attempt the ones you can. Then you may guess on the others. *smiles* well, that was what I did. If you are successful, you would be invited to the 3rd stage. It was @ this stage I lost it. Its purely SHL, comprising of Numerical and Verbal. The Numerical comprises of 7 charts/ Pie chart/ Bar chart and Histogram, each comes with four questions. You are expected to use the diagram to answer four questions in 3 minutes. You have to be very fast. Then for the verbal, you would be presented with 7 short passages, and in some cases two (where you would be expected to compare and contrast). Each passage comes with 4 questions as well, with a timing of 3 minutes. B4 I forget, Seun would tell you that you are expected to score. 50% or 60% in both, unlike the first stage where they summed up your score. I knew I did well in the Verbal, the Numerical was what got me out. The fourth stage is a Debate. I could help you with SHL sample questions if you don't have any. I had to go fetch SHL questions after that experience.
Wish you success.

1 Like

Re: PZ Cussons Test, January 2013 by Migurl: 7:03pm On May 03, 2013
wizzy11:

Hey Mi-gurl, congrats, I took the test in Feb/ March, for the same position, you should expect two test on your first day, you would write an Essay, which is the first stage, the Essay is for 20 minutes, when I took mine, my batch was asked to write on the saying "while there is life there is hope" I don't know what topic you would be asked to write on, but try to improve on your speed. Immediately after that, you would be take the test for the second stage. It comprises of about 25/30 Numerical/ Verbal reasoning. The Numerical is a GMAT format, but I would advice, like I did, move over to the Verbal (Comprehension passages) and endeavour to answer all making sure you get all 100% if possible on the verbal, then you can revert to the Numerical and attempt the ones you can. Then you may guess on the others. *smiles* well, that was what I did. If you are successful, you would be invited to the 3rd stage. It was @ this stage I lost it. Its purely SHL, comprising of Numerical and Verbal. The Numerical comprises of 7 charts/ Pie chart/ Bar chart and Histogram, each comes with four questions. You are expected to use the diagram to answer four questions in 3 minutes. You have to be very fast. Then for the verbal, you would be presented with 7 short passages, and in some cases two (where you would be expected to compare and contrast). Each passage comes with 4 questions as well, with a timing of 3 minutes. B4 I forget, Seun would tell you that you are expected to score. 50% or 60% in both, unlike the first stage where they summed up your score. I knew I did well in the Verbal, the Numerical was what got me out. The fourth stage is a Debate. I could help you with SHL sample questions if you don't have any. I had to go fetch SHL questions after that experience.
Wish you success.
Wow Wizzy i thank you soo much for this quick response. This is very helpful to me. I'm so grateful. It sounds like a tough one o. Please i'll be most grateful if u can send me the SHL sample questions. Wow and an essay? Ok thanks a million Wizzy
Re: PZ Cussons Test, January 2013 by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 03, 2013
Mi-gurl:

Wow Wizzy i thank you soo much for this quick response. This is very helpful to me. I'm so grateful. It sounds like a tough one o. Please i'll be most grateful if u can send me the SHL sample questions. Wow and an essay? Ok thanks a million Wizzy

no need panic, the first/second stage was easy for me, well maybe because I focused and did my home work on the Verbal, lots of persons were dropped after the 1st/2nd stage, pple wasted time on the Numerical because it came first, on the question paper. pls don't , just focus on your verbal. Turn over to the verbal, you are allowed to start from any where u please. Then when you are done, move back to the numerical and attempt as much as you can, and endeavour to write a great essay. I formulated a story, making myself the subject, saying it was difficult going thru primary education, and there was no fund for secondary, but I was hopeful.. Blah blah blah, just make ur picture real, while u cross your t's and dot your I's, making sure you work with speed.

1 Like

Re: PZ Cussons Test, January 2013 by Migurl: 8:49pm On May 03, 2013
wizzy11:

U are welcome, I would send it to you 2moro. Just remind me, with a mail, nosliw4u-at-yahoo.com, no need panic, the first/second stage was easy for me, well maybe because I focused and did my home work on the Verbal, lots of persons were dropped after the 1st/2nd stage, pple wasted time on the Numerical because it came first, on the question paper. pls don't , just focus on your verbal. Turn over to the verbal, you are allowed to start from any where u please. Then when you are done, move back to the numerical and attempt as much as you can, and endeavour to write a great essay. I formulated a story, making myself the subject, saying it was difficult going thru primary education, and there was no fund for secondary, but I was hopeful.. Blah blah blah, just make ur picture real, while u cross your t's and dot your I's, making sure you work with speed.
thank you so much dear. may God bless you abundantly.
Re: PZ Cussons Test, January 2013 by omidan21: 11:17pm On May 03, 2013
Hey house I am on the PZ website wanting to apply for the retail manager post,but the requirement saes 2-1,can a 2-2 grad aply or rather I shld remauin silent abt ma grade by excluding it off ma CV.thanks urgent reply needed.
Re: PZ Cussons Test, January 2013 by einsteine(m): 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2013
Did anyone write PZ test on friday, July 19th or wednesday, July 24th
Re: PZ Cussons Test, January 2013 by resurrectn(m): 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2013
einstein_e: Did anyone write PZ test on friday, July 19th or wednesday, July 24th
i wrote ma test earlier tho...on d 10th,sum even wrote on 8th!!!!
hv u hed from them??
Re: PZ Cussons Test, January 2013 by einsteine(m): 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2013
I haven't heard after writing Saville. Hoping 2 hear from them 2mao.
Re: PZ Cussons Test, January 2013 by tk4dj: 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2013
Pls hv been invited 4 an apt test @ pz as retail dev. Manager.pls does anybody hv an idea of wat d test will luk lik. Is it gmath, shl etc. Need a quick response pls.
Re: PZ Cussons Test, January 2013 by einsteine(m): 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2013
First test, gmat. Second test, essay. Third test, shl.

1 Like

Re: PZ Cussons Test, January 2013 by Hebby: 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2013
I'v bin invited 4 same test... This thread has rily bin helpful!
Re: PZ Cussons Test, January 2013 by kayce19: 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2013
Is there any that wrote on the 16th of septmeber or after and has been contacted for the fourth stage .(Interview)
Re: PZ Cussons Test, January 2013 by kayce19: 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
kayce19: Is there any that wrote on the 16th of septmeber or after and has been contacted for the fourth stage .(Interview)
Re: PZ Cussons Test, January 2013 by bashorundon(m): 11:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
GoodEvening everyone. Please, who else wrote the test on the 19th of september? Has he or she been contacted for the 4th stage yet? Kindly reply asap. Thanks.
Re: PZ Cussons Test, January 2013 by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 05, 2013
bashorundon: GoodEvening everyone. Please, who else wrote the test on the 19th of september? Has he or she been contacted for the 4th stage yet? Kindly reply asap. Thanks.
Hello. Sent u an email to janalan. Kindly reply
Re: PZ Cussons Test, January 2013 by bashorundon(m): 8:55am On Oct 10, 2013
GoodMorning everyone. Who else wrote the test on the 19th of september and has gotten a success message too? Kindly indicate.
makoo579:
Hello. Sent u an email to janalan. Kindly reply
Re: PZ Cussons Test, January 2013 by kunbi2k2(f): 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
Hello guys. I have read thru this thread and i noticed harzan finally got the offer. Does any one know the salary for this RDM role. Thanks in advance
Re: PZ Cussons Test, January 2013 by Obakenny01(m): 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
wizzy11:

Wish you success.

Pls send d SHL sample to my mail too. sagaciouskenny@gmail.com thanks
Re: PZ Cussons Test, January 2013 by inkristed(m): 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2019
pls can I still get the Shl saample questions ....my mail is seunsolomon43@gmail.com

thanks
Re: PZ Cussons Test, January 2013 by GoldenDee: 3:01pm On Oct 25, 2019
For shl aptitude test questions and answers,

Send a mail to goldengee9@gmail.com
Re: PZ Cussons Test, January 2013 by Dblaiz(f): 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
olaoluwaoluyomi:
Is it not going to be just verbal and numerical? Pls guys shed light o

You can check these free PZ Cussons past questions to see what the test will look like.
https://studygurru.com/pz-cussons-aptitude-test-past-questions-and-answers-free-copy/

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment / Guardians Jobs (check Here For Tuesdays And Thursday Vacancies) / If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.