Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Seven Reasons To Get Drunk - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Seven Reasons To Get Drunk (1264 Views)

Ladies!!! See Why You Should Not Get Drunk In A Club(picture) / Funny Things Normlly Seen When People Get DRUNK At Parties / Reasons Why Tou Should Not Get Drunk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Reasons To Get Drunk by Frostyzone(m): 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2013
1. Drunkeness gives you false courage

Atleast, you can now stand up or rather sway up to that guy that is always pushing you around.

2. It gives you false confidence

Dat gal wey dey do shakara for una don jam rock today.

3. It turns you into a comedian(temporarily)

Whether people are laughing at you, or at what is pouring out of your mouth doesn't matter,atleast you are making others happy.

4. It makes you conspicuous.

You can now be noticed, however momentarily till it wears off. Then you can go back to your sober invisibility.

5. Good way of prolongin your sorrow/grief.

When something bad happens to you, and you want to forget, atleast for a while, getting drunk is the surest way to do so. What you don't know is that you are only prolonging the inevitable...but then who cares, right!

6. Gives you immunity.

A drunken person most often than not cannot be held responsible for his/her actions.

7. By reading this thread!

Read at your own risk!
Re: Seven Reasons To Get Drunk by kufzy: 2:17pm On Jan 02, 2013
what was on ur mind wen posting dis @poster
Re: Seven Reasons To Get Drunk by Frostyzone(m): 2:26pm On Jan 02, 2013
It's a joke, dude. So lighten up, will you?
Re: Seven Reasons To Get Drunk by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2013
Also, when you are drunk you can be stupid, and feel cool being stupid. Op are you sure you are not in this category?grin
Re: Seven Reasons To Get Drunk by Frostyzone(m): 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2013
barefootbandit: Also, when you are drunk you can be stupid, and feel cool being stupid. Op are you sure you are not in this category?grin
Don't mind if I am if it makes you happy;
Frostyzone:
3. It turns you into a comedian(temporarily)
Whether people are laughing at you, or at what is pouring out of your mouth doesn't matter,atleast you are making others happy.
Anything else?
Re: Seven Reasons To Get Drunk by Hassan9786: 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2013
+ when you're drunk, it makes you post nonsense on nl

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons To Get Drunk by Frostyzone(m): 6:05am On Jan 03, 2013
Hassan9786: + when you're drunk, it makes you post nonsense on nl
Yup, that one too.
Next?
Re: Seven Reasons To Get Drunk by kufzy: 8:25am On Jan 05, 2013
i have not still laugh, why. *jst asking myself*
Re: Seven Reasons To Get Drunk by Frostyzone(m): 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2013
kufzy: i have not still laugh I haven't laugh yet, why. *jst asking myself*

That's the correct grammar, *Incase of next time*

(1) (Reply)

What Comes To Your Mind First Each Time You Hear The Word PERIOD? / Horrible Accident Claim The Lives Of Family Of Four Yesterday (photo) / Pej Has Become An Instrument Of Mockery In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.