Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Conversation In Heaven About Nigerians - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Conversation In Heaven About Nigerians (854 Views)

I Saw This Hilarious Conversation In An Elevator / Conversation In Heaven! / Conversation In The Restroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Conversation In Heaven About Nigerians by ohisgycreative(m): 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2013
#ANGELS: Almighty Father we are tired of these Nigerians in heaven!

#GOD: What have they done this time?

#ANGELS: everything! They don't listen to instructions! They don't obey traffic rules, they don't wait for their turn in anything.! They are reckless!(exasp erated) In fact, they have turned heaven upside down since the first time we started admitting them.

#GOD: Pls bear with them. They are very special to me...ehm
let me call satan in hell to see how he's doing. (phone rings) hell-o lucifer how are things over there?..

#SATAN: Dear God pls call me later. There's an issue i'm trying to resolve.

(ten minutes later)

#GOD: hell-o lucifer

#SATAN: I'll call you back. The issue has turned into a crisis.

#SATAN; (one hour later)sorry Boss GOD.

#GOD: lucifer are you having problems over there?

#SATAN: it is these Nigerians i have with mein hell. They
(stammers) they.. they....they have quenched the fire in hell and have installed air conditioners.!! some of them even have corn to make popcorn with my fire.....
Lmao!!!

God Bless Nigeria......
Re: Conversation In Heaven About Nigerians by enobong18: 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2013
When did you join nairaland, it may be this year, cause i dont see any other reason why you should post a joke i was even tired of reading as of 2010 all again in 2013.
Re: Conversation In Heaven About Nigerians by ohisgycreative(m): 6:32pm On Jan 02, 2013
enobong18: When did you join nairaland, it may be this year, cause i dont see any other reason why you should post a joke i was even tired of reading as of 2010 all again in 2013.

lol... Dis is a flash back joke... Nd am a JJc in dis forum... Tnks 4 ur reply all d way....

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Funniest? / Tom And Jerry Are Real / Akpors And Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.