Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Who can open And Verify Moneybookers Account For A Fee - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who can open And Verify Moneybookers Account For A Fee (781 Views)

How To Open And Run A School Successfully / Where To Get A Verified Moneybookers Account / Does Moneybookers Accept Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who can open And Verify Moneybookers Account For A Fee by patsucess: 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2013
Hello entrepreneur/Netpreneur,
Greetings to you all,Please i am in need of a genuine or serious Netpreneur who can open and verify moneybookers account,i want to use the account to trade on betfair betting exchange,please i will pay good money for the services,any interested one should reply with his phone no or email so we can communicate privately or better still call me with this no 08039568803,Thank you and God Bless

Moderator plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz don't hide my post i beg you,i really need help on this issue to open and verify moneybookers account
Re: Who can open And Verify Moneybookers Account For A Fee by arbitrage: 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2013
how will you be accessing and operating it after it has been opened for you? that is the main issue and concern from nigerian ip address.
Re: Who can open And Verify Moneybookers Account For A Fee by patsucess: 9:59am On Jan 03, 2013
@arbitrage i have a foreign ip changer software that i have been using to browse for years now,i don't even know when i used Nigeria ip last,plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz arbitrage help me on this issue i know you have been helping people here on nairaland,i beg you help your brother.this is my no 08039568803 just flash me i will call you back so that we can talk,arbitrage plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Thanking you Moderator for keeping my post active
Re: Who can open And Verify Moneybookers Account For A Fee by patsucess: 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2013
@arbitrage i did not here from you again,what happened
Re: Who can open And Verify Moneybookers Account For A Fee by arbitrage: 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2013
I tried sending you pm but I would not know if it was really sent as it was looking deactivated.
Re: Who can open And Verify Moneybookers Account For A Fee by patsucess: 9:34am On Jan 04, 2013
@arbitrage i did not received messages,plzzzzzzzzzzzzz i really want to talk to you,plz send it to this email eric_dommy@yahoo.com or just flash my phone no 08039568803 i will call you back,thank you
Re: Who can open And Verify Moneybookers Account For A Fee by arbitrage: 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2013
patsucess: @arbitrage i did not received messages,plzzzzzzzzzzzzz i really want to talk to you,plz send it to this email eric_dommy@yahoo.com or just flash my phone no 08039568803 i will call you back,thank you

I am very very sorry. I lost this thread of yours and I am just seeing it again today after several months. I have written you though.
Re: Who can open And Verify Moneybookers Account For A Fee by texaco1: 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2013
how much will u pay for the opwning

(1) (Reply)

Charcoal Is Needed Urgently / My Client Needs LPFO Urgently / The Greatest Secret Of The Rich That You Can Copy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.