Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Help Me! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Help Me! (1304 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me! by Peanut(f): 5:24am On Apr 27, 2006
Help me with CORNY jokes. I need them to be corny and clean for entertaining my Guests in the lines of T2 at Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom, It's our job now to entertain,

-Two antennas go to a wedding and on the way home the first antenna makes a comment that the wedding wasn't as good as it expected it to be, and the second antenna says "yeah, so, the 'reception' was amazing!"

-Two blondes walk into a bar,

The brunette ducks!

Stuff like that, Please help,

(P.S. You know I'm sexy in this picture, yeah, right, Lol. It's very humorous though smiley)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These Funny Pics / Learn How To Dance In A Day, All Steps And Nice Moves (check It Out) / Give Up The Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.