Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Banky W's Messed Up OUTFIT In -- Yes/no Video | Review - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Banky W's Messed Up OUTFIT In -- Yes/no Video | Review (2225 Views)

Download All Banky W Music Both New And Old Here / Banky W Girl Friend Andrea Giaccaglia Shows Off Hot Bikini Body / Which Nigerian Musician Sings Love Song Best. P-square, 2face Or Banky W? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W's Messed Up OUTFIT In -- Yes/no Video | Review by PlayLover: 8:27am On Jan 03, 2013
Hello, here is a video review, it represents my personal opinion, feel free to embed on your blog or website.
In Todays Review: BANKY W. MESSED UP HIS CHOREOGRAPHY OUTFIT, watch the video for more details

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oGjt0u8bkE
Please Subscribe, Like or share this video.
Suggest which video should be next.
Drop your comments.
Track: Yes/No
Artist: Banky W
Director: CLARENCE PETERS
Record Label: EMPIRE MATES TNTERTAINMENT
Producer: BANKY W AND SEGUN DEMUREN
My Rating: 8 /[Scale of 10]
PlayButtonLover

1 Like

Re: Banky W's Messed Up OUTFIT In -- Yes/no Video | Review by nex(m): 8:35am On Jan 03, 2013
I see nothing wronmg with combinng a jacket, jeans, and sneakers.
Re: Banky W's Messed Up OUTFIT In -- Yes/no Video | Review by dopeJemi: 8:58am On Jan 03, 2013
BankyW has never been a good dresser

Imagine d kinda jean he wore wiv a suit Like dat

Dats just poor
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Banky W's Messed Up OUTFIT In -- Yes/no Video | Review by PlayLover: 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2013
dopeJemi: BankyW has never been a good dresser

Imagine d kinda jean he wore wiv a suit Like dat

Dats just poor
embarassed
yeah, i thought so too!
Re: Banky W's Messed Up OUTFIT In -- Yes/no Video | Review by ijebabe: 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2013
Hi PlayLover,

Refrain from posting multiple links and please visit this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1145601/bloggers-introduce-yourselves
Re: Banky W's Messed Up OUTFIT In -- Yes/no Video | Review by PlayLover: 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2013
ijebabe: Hi PlayLover,

Hello, I only post content after each review and it's usually only once. It's only unfair that you label me a spammer. You may be an admin, but that doesn't grant you license to be rude.
Re: Banky W's Messed Up OUTFIT In -- Yes/no Video | Review by PlayLover: 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2013
ijebabe: Hi PlayLover,

bedsides, I'm not a blogger. I make videos, I don't write blogs. Be careful to check my previous posts.
Re: Banky W's Messed Up OUTFIT In -- Yes/no Video | Review by ijebabe: 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2013
PlayLover: Hello, I only post content after each review and it's usually only once. It's only unfair that you label me a spammer. You may be an admin, but that doesn't grant you license to be rude.
My message to you wasn't rude neither did I label you a spammer. Your words. You were quick to attack for reasons best known to you.

Passing on the rules of the section is one of my duties. As long as you are aware of the rules then that is what counts.

Thanks.
Re: Banky W's Messed Up OUTFIT In -- Yes/no Video | Review by ijebabe: 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2013
If you have a complaint to make there is a thread for that.
Re: Banky W's Messed Up OUTFIT In -- Yes/no Video | Review by PlayLover: 8:03pm On Jan 04, 2013
ijebabe: If you have a complaint to make there is a thread for that.
You don't tarnish another person's image online and work hard to protect yours. You were wise enough to hide my previous reply. Why don't you remove the post containing your earlier false claim for the sake of fairness after which we will both pretend nothing happened.
Re: Banky W's Messed Up OUTFIT In -- Yes/no Video | Review by PlayLover: 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2013
ijebabe: If you have a complaint to make there is a thread for that.
of course your pride wouldn't let you correct yourself. You should know better than insulting people online behind your computer just because you were chosen to volunteer as admin.
Re: Banky W's Messed Up OUTFIT In -- Yes/no Video | Review by PlayLover: 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2013
PlayLover: of course your pride wouldn't let you correct yourself. You should know better than insulting people online behind your computer just because you were chosen to volunteer as admin.
Please reply with the link to the complaints thread you just mentioned and see yourself reported.

(1) (Reply)

See The Complete List Of The Headies 2014 Award Nominees / World’s Most Expensive Bra Costs N300 Million [photos] / How Well Do U Know This Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.