Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Nse Ikpe-etim Is ENGAGED! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nse Ikpe-etim Is ENGAGED! (15040 Views)

Actress Nse Ikpe Etim Shares Sunday Stuning Photo / Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) / Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim Is ENGAGED! by kemywise: 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2013
Woo! what a new year resolution his is star actress big congrat.
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim Is ENGAGED! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2013
Uwakuwak: Amibor, if u advertise engagement, what would you do about the real marriage?
Go and marry your own and stop beefing. There are some events in people's lives that should be celebrated without bound.
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim Is ENGAGED! by tellwisdom: 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2013
Who is indiam pkon etim again o ?? ..na dancer?? sad
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim Is ENGAGED! by DonaldGenes(m): 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2013
ijebabe: Lol, see the bad belles reporting for duty already grin

I see that is your portion this year, hahaha!
Lmao
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim Is ENGAGED! by lolaluv1(f): 10:18pm On Jan 03, 2013
Congrats to her...I absolutely adore her. She's so cute...and a good actress who enunciates really well!
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim Is ENGAGED! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2013
nollywood20: [size=28pt]"The thing is I have stated my thoughts on marriage. It is a good thing but it has to be kept holy. Who says I am being delayed? I do not subscribe to divorce because I am so Catholic and I was brought up that way. I am not in a relationship because I won't have time to make other people happy and make 'him' happy. I have chosen who I want to make happy: my fans. "It's very early in my career and I can't compromise because I can't feed him. I don't do trial and error, every man that has been in my life has been for a reason and season and I am sure they are all fine. It is something that you do, not out of societal pressure, not because your parents want you to do it, but because you are ready and you have found the one person that you cannot dare to live without,"

http://tessume..com/2012/12/nse-ikpe-etim-i-cant-sacrifice-acting.html[/size]

I love her.
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim Is ENGAGED! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2013
lola.luv:
Congrats to her...I absolutely adore her. She's so cute...and a good actress who enunciates really well!
Spot on. You are also a damsel.
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim Is ENGAGED! by lolaluv1(f): 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2013
CFCfan:
Spot on. You are also a damsel.

#Blushing

Thanks! cheesy
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim Is ENGAGED! by imotondo(m): 8:15am On Jan 04, 2013
I thought she said marriage is not for people like her? shocked pls young ladies beware of those people that comes to the media/faceless forums to tell you that marriage is not for you,they are indirectly chasing you outta da league.
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim Is ENGAGED! by TheKingsQueen: 9:55am On Jan 04, 2013
Congrats girl!
I so love her gap-tooth (open-teeth)
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim Is ENGAGED! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2013
The_King'sQueen:
Congrats girl!
I so love her gap-tooth (open-teeth)

yea, it adds to her elegance.
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim Is ENGAGED! by Nobody: 4:35am On Jan 05, 2013
lola.luv:

Agreed, I like her a lot. I think she's classy too.
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim Is ENGAGED! by infantrydoctor(m): 8:34am On Jan 05, 2013
ijebabe: BN can confirm that Nollywood star Nse Ikpe-Etim is Engaged!

The actress who rose to fame after her fiery portrayal of a wife in Nollywood blockbuster “Reloaded” got engaged over the holidays.

The private actress is keeping the name of her fiance under wraps for now. However, sources tell us that the proposal was simply beautiful! When probed on the wedding date, our source told us that couple is savouring their engagement, therefore a wedding date is yet to be decided.

We are imagining an exotic destination wedding
Congrats to Nse and her beau!
[i][/i] I thought this is supposed to be someone's privacy.
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim Is ENGAGED! by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 05, 2013
She's sexy
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim Is ENGAGED! by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 05, 2013
infantrydoctor: [i][/i] I thought this is supposed to be someone's privacy.

She is a celebrity, therefore her publicist likely disseminated the news.
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim Is ENGAGED! by ylaa(f): 9:24pm On Jan 28, 2013
BEST WISHES DEAR SISTER. GOD BLESS AND KEEP U SAFE.[color=#770077][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

RMD Already Set For Val As He Looks Dapper In New Photo / Simi part ways with X3M records following the expiration of her contract / #10YearsChallenge: Footballer N'golo Kante In Throwback Photo Selling Sugarcane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.