Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

How To Maintain Your Kissing Tools. (the Teeth) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Maintain Your Kissing Tools. (the Teeth) (795 Views)

15 Tips To Maintain A Healthy Skin / Papilloma Deadly Virus Is A Virus Gotten From Kissing, Please Kiss Less Humans / Foods That Benefits The Body, But Harm The Teeth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Maintain Your Kissing Tools. (the Teeth) by channel190(m): 9:28am On Jan 03, 2013
grin believe me, it is impossible to enjoy kissing when a partner has bad odor in the month region.

Proper care for the mouth start with the teeth.
If you once had a tooth ache you will also agree with me, that 'its a curse to experience tooth ache'

I'm giving out this tips to maintain a healthy teeth and a perfect kiss.

1. Watch Your Sugary intake.

2. Once a month, wash your teeth with black charcoal gotten from burnt wood.

3. Brush at least three times a day; before breakfast, before lunch, and before dinner.

4. The last thing you do every night before you sleep is, giggle your mouth with warm water with table salt in it for two times.

Simple?
Who else will join me in during these, "keep the kiss healthy"
Re: How To Maintain Your Kissing Tools. (the Teeth) by donsola(m): 9:33am On Jan 03, 2013
shocked I presume the OP uses his teeth to kiss, thts gross undecided .. 1st to comment tho.
Re: How To Maintain Your Kissing Tools. (the Teeth) by channel190(m): 10:38am On Jan 03, 2013
don_sola: shocked I presume the OP uses his teeth to kiss, thts gross undecided .. 1st to comment tho.
kai, my dear...what do we use for kissing? LiPs.
Where is LiPs...? Mouth.
What are the items that makes up the mouth?...the tongue, Gums and off coz the TEETH.grin

Am correct dude.
Re: How To Maintain Your Kissing Tools. (the Teeth) by paulicoco: 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2013
Pls plss nigeria, learn how to floss at least once a day. It causes bad breath and cavities. Interdental spaces in teeth may become food traps.
Re: How To Maintain Your Kissing Tools. (the Teeth) by channel190(m): 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2013
pauli coco: Pls plss nigeria, learn how to floss at least once a day. It causes bad breath and cavities. Interdental spaces in teeth may become food traps.
thanks for letting them know the importance.

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain Your Kissing Tools. (the Teeth) by Segunagagu(m): 8:09pm On Jan 20, 2013
pauli coco: Pls plss nigeria, learn how to floss at least once a day. It causes bad breath and cavities. Interdental spaces in teeth may become food traps.
Especially the ladies in nigeria..dey can use 1hour to do make up..but dey can't just satisfy 10mins to take care of there mouth and teeth..

(1) (Reply)

Common Painkillers Like Ibuprofen 'pose Heart Risk' / Preventing Stretch Marks? / Healthcare Workers Threaten Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.