Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Twin Babies Born On Diffrient Year And Day - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Twin Babies Born On Diffrient Year And Day (578 Views)

INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) / Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa / If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twin Babies Born On Diffrient Year And Day by Libkid(m): 9:56am On Jan 03, 2013
I have been thinking of this lately and i want to share it with u guys.lets assume that during d cross-over night that ur aunt,sister or mum whom the doctor has confirmed that she was carrying twin babies in her womb was in labour and she delivered one of d babies around 11.58pm of 31st of dec 2012 and the other around 12am of 1st of january 2013.my question now is/are.are these two babies are they still twins due to date diffriences and how would they celebrate their birthdays cos of d date diffriences.please lets hear u views 4 fun
Re: Twin Babies Born On Diffrient Year And Day by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 03, 2013
This is interesting. But are you sure it hasnot happened?
Re: Twin Babies Born On Diffrient Year And Day by Caracta(f): 10:48am On Jan 03, 2013
My twin cousins were born on different days. One was born on tuesday, the other one on wednesday...with almost two hours apart. It wasn't easy on their mother.
However, the birthday on their birth certificates is that of the first one.

1 Like

Re: Twin Babies Born On Diffrient Year And Day by Libkid(m): 10:51am On Jan 03, 2013
hisblud: This is interesting. But are you sure it hasnot happened?
i havent heard of such tin b4 nor witnessed it
Re: Twin Babies Born On Diffrient Year And Day by Libkid(m): 10:52am On Jan 03, 2013
Caracta: My twin cousins were born on different days. One was born on tuesday, the other one on wednesday...with almost two hours apart. It wasn't easy on their mother.
However, the birthday on their birth certificates is that of the first one.
this is a hard one since it gat sumtin to do with year.
Re: Twin Babies Born On Diffrient Year And Day by Caracta(f): 10:55am On Jan 03, 2013
Libkid: this is a hard one since it gat sumtin to do with year.
I know...but it is not a big deal. They only need to choose one of the two dates/years

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Were In Her Shoes? / What Will You Be Known For As Your Own Individual Legacy On Earth? / Ladies Be Classy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.