Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:40 AM

How Can I Deal With Dis - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can I Deal With Dis (767 Views)

Interview Not Successful? How To Deal With Rejection When Applying For A Job / How to deal with a Boss tha doesn't pay on time / Anyone With Dis Interview Invite Jones Ventures 20 Olowu Str Off Awolowo Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Deal With Dis by kenx1(m): 11:42am On Jan 03, 2013
I work with a agro-allied company here in lag and
I'm jus 1month in d job. The issue is my boss is a
bully, he uses derogatory names on me, he never
finds anything good in d job I do.

Plz frd hw can I cope with him because I'm fed up
and thinking abt resigning. Plz I need matured
contributions
Re: How Can I Deal With Dis by Profs: 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2013
kenx1: I work with a agro-allied company here in lag and
I'm jus 1month in d job. The issue is my boss is a
bully, he uses derogatory names on me, he never
finds anything good in d job I do.

Plz frd hw can I cope with him because I'm fed up
and thinking abt resigning. Plz I need matured
contributions
don't resign my dear friend,there are always a solution to kind of problem.Don't change your attitude toward him,be honest,diligent,listen more than talking more.Be prayerful,only prayer can solve the problem,this might take sometime to work out but you will surely enjoy at the end.Gudluck

1 Like

Re: How Can I Deal With Dis by honeycandy(f): 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2013
in addition to what profs said. keep applying for jobs. good luck
Re: How Can I Deal With Dis by ifyalways(f): 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2013
Is he just your unit head or the CEO?

If he's a regular employer like you, send an annonymous email to the company and report him. Be very careful and make sure its not traceable.

If he's the CEo, man up, ignore him, do your work diligently and be on the look out for other jobs.

On the flip side, you're probably better off than your bully. S/he is in a worst condition somewhere. Don't let that bother you.
Re: How Can I Deal With Dis by kenx1(m): 1:12am On Jan 04, 2013
Thank you for your contribution. The fact is he's the owner of the company, no staff in the company stay a max of 3months because they can't cope with his attitude. Its really frustrating imagine calling me a fool,bastard and my family are retards from the slum. I can't cope with him
Re: How Can I Deal With Dis by kenx1(m): 1:30am On Jan 04, 2013
honeycandy: in addition to what profs said. keep applying for jobs. good luck

I don't even have the time, I usually close from work b/w 9-11pm even on saturdays
Re: How Can I Deal With Dis by mkoabiola: 8:37am On Jan 04, 2013
@ op ,hw much is ur salary b4 I proceed wit d advice?
Re: How Can I Deal With Dis by ifyalways(f): 8:48am On Jan 04, 2013
kenx1: Thank you for your contribution. The fact is he's the owner of the company, no staff in the company stay a max of 3months because they can't cope with his attitude. Its really frustrating imagine calling me a fool,bastard and my family are retards from the slum. I can't cope with him
wow, s/he has serious emotional and psychological issues. Could even be an addict.
Theoretical advice is to ask you to confront him, report him to trade union or resign but reality is : its Naija, he'll win you Cos he has the cash. When you resign, what's next?

I can't give you another job, feed or pay your rent so my advice, endure but keep looking online, networking with friends and even clients for another job.

All the best.
Re: How Can I Deal With Dis by sucrecandy(m): 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2013
Seconded!!! No matter what, DO NOT leave that job until you get another, Trust me you don't know what staying at home means... Stay put and let your Primary Job description in that company be "Job hunting elsewhere" All the best!
ifyalways: wow, s/he has serious emotional and psychological issues. Could even be an addict.
Theoretical advice is to ask you to confront him, report him to trade union or resign but reality is : its Naija, he'll win you Cos he has the cash. When you resign, what's next?

I can't give you another job, feed or pay your rent so my advice, endure but keep looking online, networking with friends and even clients for another job.

All the best.

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Officers Needed / Vacancy For A Live-in Nanny / Jobs Alert!!!!!!! ........ This Is For Ibadan Resident Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.