Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Pictures From The BEZ Concert - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pictures From The BEZ Concert (10438 Views)

Pictures From Banky W's Concert / Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert / Pictures From EME Baddest Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by ebucha: 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2013
Chai!See babeeeeeee oh! If I marry this type, na him be say I the heaven on earth be that ohhhh!

Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by Kzinne: 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2013
50calibre:

What? Jealousy of what? Wretched looking girlfriend or guy with a mutilated face? No I don't think so.

Have you seen my girlfriend? For starters she is a white girl, very hygienic and good looking, for me it is nothing, for you it is a dream.

Goat!!
internet love
Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2013
Kzinne: u are very inferior

Another Low life onboard. Bring it on I.diot. but before you throw insults around, here is a pic of me and my Girlfriend. if your girl ain't tight as this, get off my lane

Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by pwiz(m): 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2013
Kayusfity:

Another Low life onboard. Bring it on I.diot. but before you throw insults around, here is a pic of me and my Girlfriend. if your girl ain't tight as this, get off my lane
Mr, thatz not you. I know you are just taking it has fun but pls dnt post the pix again, abeg u
Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by bignero: 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2013
tiwa savage, looking hotter as she ages? kiss
Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by ejeh88: 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2013
Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by 5much(m): 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2013
Nice pix
Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by 50calibre(m): 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2013
Kzinne: inferior complex

What is inferior about liking that black girl in the white dress? Also it is inferiority complex not inferior complex.

Do you even know what that means? I bet you don't. Why not learn the meaning of things before using them so that you don't come off as stup*d?
Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by cigaricon(m): 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2013
Kayusfity:

here is a pic of me and my girl. so i have no reason to dream. Capital MUMU

JESUS, shocked guy I almost droped my phone in shock on seeing dat. Damn,u for kuku chop her lip up na undecided
Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2013
All i see is Nigerian women with FAKE HAIR. FAKE HAIR FAKE HAIR FAKE HAIR FAKE HAIR FAKE HAIR
Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by mamagee3(f): 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2013
They are all looking good
Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by azimibraun: 11:43pm On Jan 03, 2013
Wait o! Na only sensible musicians dey hia o! Wia all dos " hide under beats artiste" dey? Com 2 tink of it BEZ na Nassarawa boy o! Sense dey middlebelt sha even wen I knw sabi terry G tk lose him own.
Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by twilightizu: 11:57pm On Jan 03, 2013
i love waje
Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by OgidiBoy(m): 3:18am On Jan 04, 2013
This is how every Nigerian woman should look like. She just too gorgeous for words to describe.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 04, 2013
cyril83: Don j go don dey yansh diz tiwa gurl abeg if d tin turn belle make u no abort am coz we don tire to dey speak pregnancy complication grammar....abeg make una learn frm others oh

He is too disciplined to do that. Nevertheless, nothing is ruled out.
Don jazzy is a handsome guy and level headed too. It won't be cross for them to marry.
Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 04, 2013
Kayusfity:

here is a pic of me and my girl. so i have no reason to dream. Capital MUMU

Oga, is that a pu.s.sy cat kissing a woman Gush!.
Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 04, 2013
ebucha: Chai!See babeeeeeee oh! If I marry this type, na him be say I the heaven on earth be that ohhhh!

You can have her with your money. Since your tots are clean for marriage sake.

Dont expect to trek with such a girl to the bus stop from a face me i face you. Okay
Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by nex(m): 9:15am On Jan 04, 2013
This event strictly featured only those real artists, who are taking Nigerian music to the next level. I only hope Tiwa Savage will not fall off the train, because Don Jazzy has recently begun to douse any for of message in husic with his loud, complex instrumentals.
Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by dulphines: 11:30am On Jan 04, 2013
Assonite: winkDis WAJE of a gurl....I'm begining to rili L♥√ع dis ha shape Oº°˚˚°ºh ,Mehnn....any1 wit ha contacts plzz help ur broda biko.

Bro, i dey feel you. You need am! 08020122013. Please don't tell her i'm the one that gave you her number o. Best of luck.
Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by Welder(m): 11:53am On Jan 04, 2013
^^Why dont you send him a private message with the number instead of putting it in the open like this?
Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2013
dulphines:

Bro, i dey feel you. You need am! 08020122013. Please don't tell her i'm the one that gave you her number o. Best of luck.

NIGGA! THIS UR NUMBER NO GET OWNER NAH! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Gratitiude (coza) “african Praise Medley” (download) / DOWNLOAD MP3: Young Thug – Magnolia / Asake - Yoga (Official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.