Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Sad Story Of A Rape Victim: How They Stole My Virginity - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sad Story Of A Rape Victim: How They Stole My Virginity (12348 Views)

I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) / Rape Victim Found Dead In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad Story Of A Rape Victim: How They Stole My Virginity by kekakuz(m): 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2013
A very close friend of mine share told me this story some days ago while I went to visit her at the hospital.I posted it on my blog www.naijavigilance..com but I had to post it her too for my pals.its a sad story indeed.

Am a 25 years old virgin.I have keep my virginity agains all odds. all through the university years I faced a lot of temptations even from my fellowship but my mums teaching keep me strong. My virginity became a source of inspiration to me and to younger girls I often counsel.a source of pride and a reason a keep my head up in every situation. I keep my self for my marriage where I intend to enjoy sex to its fullest. well I guess that dream I may never see come to past.

SHE STARTS TO CRY

We just finished our final papers and everyone is glad we are now graduate. it has not been a easy journey we the law students.a party was organized for the final exams as well as the end of the year.its a must attend for every one. I really don't want to attend but someone hinted me that I have been nominated for the best dressed student of the year and also the most brilliant. I really was interested in the best dressed award.also everyone convinced me since its the last party.
At the party I was filled with disgust for the kind of mad dance I saw people dance even those fellowship members.I just sad quiet and waited hopefully for the award giving time
Someone brought drinks. I opted for malt but they said there is no non alcoholic drink. So I zeroed my mind from drinking
[b][/b] but someone told me I should take smanoffhice (smirnoff ice) that it is what the ladies are taking and its harmless. but as a smart girl I read the alcoholic content and saw 5.5 vl. He showed me alomo and on it was written 45vl or so.he convinced me that 5 percent is too little to cause any harm.also all my friends was drinking it so I took it.it was really ok and cool. I took the second one and even a third one. Shortly after I discovered things were not right with me. I understood I was drunk. To avoid any silly occurrence I decided to leave the party. My friends refuse to go with with me so I left alone knowing its just 50 bike to the hostel.
Before I reached the main road things have gone awfully wrong. I was seeing men as thou they were trees and trees like men. Voices all around me.my common sense was still talking but my body is not responding.I saw some guys all around me some dragging me.I manage to trow my bag at them but they wanted more than that.suddenly someone lifted me instead of shouting I found myself chatting with them. They layed me somethere.my soul was shouting but my body was just behaving funny.they ripped my cloths off with violence and just had me violently. The pain connected my body and soul and I screamed. It felt as if someone is cutting me apart .I was pined down.with every thrust he makes I feel as if someone is piercing me with hot iron.I screamed till I passed out.
I woke up here at the hospital where some good samaritan dumped me. my two legs have been hanged apart for 4 days now. the doctors told my dad ithey had to do multiple stitches on me.their greatest fear which became my fear is that I may never be able to enjoy sex again.alsoi have to check my hiv status.
My mum has been unbalanced and has been blaming me for attending a party. my dad has been very supportive and even told me he is proud of me because I was a virgin at that age.

Personally I have seen very sad I am just wondering why God allowd this to happen to me or am I to blame for trying to celebrate my final exams. I just don't know.

She has been discharged from the hospital but she is really in a bad psychological condition please endevour to drop an advice

To contact victim for strictly psychological or legal assistance visit www.naijavigilance..com and send the blogger a mail
Re: Sad Story Of A Rape Victim: How They Stole My Virginity by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2013
Another drug-rape story.

Well, if you don't wanna be raped, don't go to parties. Simple.

God has no hand inside your rape. That's why He gave you a brain. A brain isn't for decoration or because others have a brain, therefore you should have one.

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of A Rape Victim: How They Stole My Virginity by mikyke(m): 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2013
Sad story indeed. Life goes on!
Re: Sad Story Of A Rape Victim: How They Stole My Virginity by dlight1(m): 9:33pm On Jan 03, 2013
I think she herself wanted to have a taste of life. She wasn't convinced enough it isn't right for her to go to party, even a lad knows the activities that characterize patying and clubbing you cannot separate such events, I think she didn't tread wisely enough but she must have learnt her lessons

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of A Rape Victim: How They Stole My Virginity by OreMeta: 10:32pm On Jan 03, 2013
Two things I don't understand:

1. Why this story was under 'Romance' ?? Surely it should be under CRIME.
2. As a Mother and a Female, why would you blame your daughter for the criminal actions of others ?

Some people ........ angry
Re: Sad Story Of A Rape Victim: How They Stole My Virginity by awofasteph: 11:33pm On Jan 03, 2013
I am sorry to hear that she was raped. Just bc someone goes to a party does not mean that they want to be violated in such a manner. She was graduating and wanted to celebrate. We can all say what she should have done but as you can see it wasnt her style of going to party or drinking. Women get raped everyday just by walking down the street. Should one stop living life just bc there are some out there that do not value it?
Re: Sad Story Of A Rape Victim: How They Stole My Virginity by Nobody: 2:21am On Jan 04, 2013
pDude: Another drug-rape story.

Well, if you don't wanna be raped, don't go to parties. Simple.

God has no hand inside your rape. That's why He gave you a brain. A brain isn't for decoration or because others have a brain, therefore you should have one.
. Even with the most sophisticated BRAIN, We all still make Mistakes!!! Just try to put it gently and don't make the person feel more guilt!!!! Cheers
Re: Sad Story Of A Rape Victim: How They Stole My Virginity by EMCHIZ(m): 8:35am On Mar 26, 2022
kekakuz:
A very close friend of mine share told me this story some days ago while I went to visit her at the hospital.I posted it on my blog www.naijavigilance..com but I had to post it her too for my pals.its a sad story indeed.

Am a 25 years old virgin.I have keep my virginity agains all odds. all through the university years I faced a lot of temptations even from my fellowship but my mums teaching keep me strong. My virginity became a source of inspiration to me and to younger girls I often counsel.a source of pride and a reason a keep my head up in every situation. I keep my self for my marriage where I intend to enjoy sex to its fullest. well I guess that dream I may never see come to past.

SHE STARTS TO CRY

We just finished our final papers and everyone is glad we are now graduate. it has not been a easy journey we the law students.a party was organized for the final exams as well as the end of the year.its a must attend for every one. I really don't want to attend but someone hinted me that I have been nominated for the best dressed student of the year and also the most brilliant. I really was interested in the best dressed award.also everyone convinced me since its the last party.
At the party I was filled with disgust for the kind of mad dance I saw people dance even those fellowship members.I just sad quiet and waited hopefully for the award giving time
Someone brought drinks. I opted for malt but they said there is no non alcoholic drink. So I zeroed my mind from drinking
[b][/b] but someone told me I should take smanoffhice (smirnoff ice) that it is what the ladies are taking and its harmless. but as a smart girl I read the alcoholic content and saw 5.5 vl. He showed me alomo and on it was written 45vl or so.he convinced me that 5 percent is too little to cause any harm.also all my friends was drinking it so I took it.it was really ok and cool. I took the second one and even a third one. Shortly after I discovered things were not right with me. I understood I was drunk. To avoid any silly occurrence I decided to leave the party. My friends refuse to go with with me so I left alone knowing its just 50 bike to the hostel.
Before I reached the main road things have gone awfully wrong. I was seeing men as thou they were trees and trees like men. Voices all around me.my common sense was still talking but my body is not responding.I saw some guys all around me some dragging me.I manage to trow my bag at them but they wanted more than that.suddenly someone lifted me instead of shouting I found myself chatting with them. They layed me somethere.my soul was shouting but my body was just behaving funny.they ripped my cloths off with violence and just had me violently. The pain connected my body and soul and I screamed. It felt as if someone is cutting me apart .I was pined down.with every thrust he makes I feel as if someone is piercing me with hot iron.I screamed till I passed out.
I woke up here at the hospital where some good samaritan dumped me. my two legs have been hanged apart for 4 days now. the doctors told my dad ithey had to do multiple stitches on me.their greatest fear which became my fear is that I may never be able to enjoy sex again.alsoi have to check my hiv status.
My mum has been unbalanced and has been blaming me for attending a party. my dad has been very supportive and even told me he is proud of me because I was a virgin at that age.

Personally I have seen very sad I am just wondering why God allowd this to happen to me or am I to blame for trying to celebrate my final exams. I just don't know.

She has been discharged from the hospital but she is really in a bad psychological condition please endevour to drop an advice

To contact victim for strictly psychological or legal assistance visit www.naijavigilance..com and send the blogger a mail
she shoulda stayed away from that God-forsaken party, award or no award
Re: Sad Story Of A Rape Victim: How They Stole My Virginity by Babssoo(m): 10:42am On Mar 26, 2022
Really sorry about your loss.... but are for real? A law graduate..best in your class for that matter....am so sorry for your clients... it is well

(1) (Reply)

Police Kill Three Kidnap Suspects, Rescue Catholic Priest / Warders Beat Prisoner To Death In Adamawa Prison, Sparking Inmate Revolt / Gunmen Kidnap Justice Samuel Yaumande, School Principal, Three Others In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.