Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

What Will Be The One Sport Moment You Would Love To See In 2013 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Will Be The One Sport Moment You Would Love To See In 2013 (554 Views)

PARKNBET Number One Sport Betting Company In Nigeria / Top 50 Richest Football Player In The World In 2013 / Prophecies For Football In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will Be The One Sport Moment You Would Love To See In 2013 by ortopazz(m): 6:53am On Jan 04, 2013
Alright y'@ll 2012 is bye bye till we wont meet again, lots of things will be happening, what is that moment u would very much like to happen for u in sports this year.

Okay mine will be..

NIGERIA CLAIMING ITS RIGHTFUL SPOT BY WINNING AFCON(this will be my biggest)

Real Madrid winning the Champs league,..

C.ronaldo being the World best player

John Obuh's flying eagles making us proud in the AYC
Re: What Will Be The One Sport Moment You Would Love To See In 2013 by ortopazz(m): 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2013
One of my moments about to come true, by Gods grace, thats if sepp and his boys platini etc allow, Ronaldo becoming World best player, this guy deserves that title,. Abeg make them gv am im tile.
Re: What Will Be The One Sport Moment You Would Love To See In 2013 by ortopazz(m): 2:14pm On May 31, 2013
I can happily say my biggest wish did come true,: naija did me proud,,,,,

as for the la decima, gotta wait till next year, so sad.....besides hope naija conquers the world in confedration cup..

Also, Rafael Nadal and Serena Williams conquer the world @ roland garros

(1) (Reply)

The Best Match Of The 2013 Afcon / Buy Treadmills, Massagers, Soccer Table With Coins, Snooker Tables And Bikes / Attention Mali !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.