Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Experienced Marketer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Experienced Marketer (759 Views)

Experienced Marketer Is Urgently Needed At Ceo Africa Dugbe Ibadan. Oyo State. / Experienced Marketer Need In A Reputable I.T Firm At Ikeja Lagos State. / Experienced Marketer And Admin Officer Needs A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Marketer by delgroveng(m): 7:40am On Jan 04, 2013
We need Qualified sales representatives for our line of baby products and accessories
Our company is a Trading company, we market and produce babies & children accessories to wholesalers and retailers alike in Nigeria
The individual must be self motivating, diligent and multitasking

Duties
Represent and Market the line of product
Maintain a lasting relationship with clients
Take orders and fill in the orders.
Enlist qualified sales rep from other region in Nigeria ( Lagos, Abuja, Port harcourt and Delta State )
Create other promotional tools useful in marketing and promoting the product.
Set sales target
Market Research
Arrange a local efficient logistic company

Requirement
Write a short essay about the market for children's accessories
What do u think about selling baby and children accessories?
Your ambition for a company as ours.

Experiences- Minimum of 2 years and above in Marketing, management or sales

Please send your resume and introduction letter to geoffrey@delgroveng.com
Re: Experienced Marketer by ticon4life(m): 8:49am On Jan 04, 2013
[quote author=delgroveng]We need Qualified sales representatives for our line of baby products and accessories
pls am i going to attached the essay combine with my resume and letter of introduction or i should bring it when coming for interview.
thanks.
Re: Experienced Marketer by delgroveng(m): 2:21pm On Jan 04, 2013
It will speedup the decision making process, because you only have to defend your write up when being intervied.
One other thing, pls indicate your expected salary
The successful applicant will begin work starting from Febuary of 2013
Re: Experienced Marketer by ticon4life(m): 2:42pm On Jan 10, 2013
Pls, kindly give us,alternate e-mail address,have being trying to send my article with my resume to you for past two days now but there is always delivering error/ mail acceptance error from your e-mail domain; or better still check my mails from: rilwanoyegunle2012@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Experienced Marketer by delgroveng(m): 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2013
We received your resume Rilwan twice, we have sent a reply to your email.Thanks.
ticon4life: Pls, kindly give us,alternate e-mail address,have being trying to send my article with my resume to you for past two days now but there is always delivering error/ mail acceptance error from your e-mail domain; or better still check my mails from: rilwanoyegunle2012@gmail.com
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

BNC Nigeria / Very Urgent Vacancy / Job Offer For Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.