Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Is it ok to wear no underwear or it's unhygienic....? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is it ok to wear no underwear or it's unhygienic....? (987 Views)

Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... / Eating Before Brushing Of Teeth, Is It Unhygienic? / 7 Reasons Not To Wear A Thong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is it ok to wear no underwear or it's unhygienic....? by tzetzefly(m): 8:08am On Jan 04, 2013
tongue From what a lady told me, it's actually better for you to not wear panties, especially in hot season. She's read that it helps to prevent yeast infections. I just like the idea because it's sexy.

I remember the first time years ago when we were out at dinner that she wasn't wearing panties. It had an interesting impact on the old boy.

However, you do have to (as one person put it) watch out for those stairs in malls and such that have no walls just railings....could provide an interesting show for the crowd on the first level. I remember a woman telling me years back that she used to go commando and flash people when she was out with hubby because hubby found it quite the turn on to see the reaction of other men.

Another story......a friend told us once that she was at a wedding reception and some woman slipped on somthing on the dance floor, went ass over teacups with legs in the air and was not wearing panties. She got a standing ovation from everybody and I'm thinking that some of the men in the audience had something else standing as well.......grin grin
Re: Is it ok to wear no underwear or it's unhygienic....? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 04, 2013
Funny thread. But its true sha. I mean the reasons your friend gave for not wearing panties.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Inaugrates Anoda Committee To Resolve Issues In The Health Sector. / .. / Is Excessive Sexual Intercourse Prevent Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.