Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

1 Million Naira Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 1 Million Naira Business Idea (1293 Views)

1million Naira Business For My Wife / What Business Can I Do With 1 Million Naira? Business Ideas Please! / N10 Million Naira Business Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Million Naira Business Idea by freesystem: 10:35am On Jan 04, 2013
Fellow Nairaland members, please I need idea on a business/Investment that is tested and trusted I can invest in with my 1 million naira I saved from my last job. Please no scam, just share with me and others that may be interested too. I stay in Lagos. Thanks for your anticipated fair contributions.
Re: 1 Million Naira Business Idea by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 04, 2013
freesystem: Fellow Nairaland members, please I need idea on a business/Investment that is tested and trusted I can invest in with my 1 million naira I saved from my last job. Please no scam, just share with me and others that may be interested too. I stay in Lagos. Thanks for your anticipated fair contributions.

Not referring to OP but every Tom, D*ck and Harry ask this same questions all the time.
Shouldn't there be a thread library for those looking for ways to invest their money so this section don't get redundant with this same question popping up everyday.

MOD's this is a clarion call to action.
Re: 1 Million Naira Business Idea by carslease: 11:03am On Jan 04, 2013
freesystem: Fellow Nairaland members, please I need idea on a business/Investment that is tested and trusted I can invest in with my 1 million naira I saved from my last job. Please no scam, just share with me and others that may be interested too. I stay in Lagos. Thanks for your anticipated fair contributions.

Just go to ghana and put your money in their treasury Bills at 21%p.a

it is very safe and tax free
Re: 1 Million Naira Business Idea by freesystem: 11:08am On Jan 04, 2013
carslease:

Just go to ghana and put your money in their treasury Bills at 21%p.a

it is very safe and tax free

I believe in Nigeria Investment and want to invest here instead of Ghana. Thanks for ur contribution sha.

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Naira Business Idea by leverage12(m): 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2013
@OP buy bus and start pure water distribuction business, believe me it very lucrative, but if you want an online business call me on 08138436585. I have the best online business that you will need. Cheers
Re: 1 Million Naira Business Idea by leverage12(m): 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2013
@OP buy bus and start pure water distribuction business, believe me it very lucrative, but if you want an online business call me on 08138436585. I have the best online business idea that you will need. Cheers
Re: 1 Million Naira Business Idea by Chamber10(m): 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2013
leverage12: @OP buy bus and start pure water distribuction business, believe me it very lucrative, but if you want an online business call me on 08138436585. I have the best online business idea that you will need. Cheers

Thanks, will give you a call soon. More contributions pls
Re: 1 Million Naira Business Idea by Chamber10(m): 10:02am On Jan 05, 2013
@Freesystem, I'm also following the discussion, I need similar business idea. I want to invest too with amount close to 1 million
Re: 1 Million Naira Business Idea by naijaex: 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2013
you can start business by exporting charcoal to poland and europe and the good thing of this business is less risk, if you are ready i will guide you through where you oversee the whole business by yourself from sourcing to loading,documentation and payment. call for more info : 08071173786
Re: 1 Million Naira Business Idea by Chudoify: 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2013
@op,NEVER you give your money to anybody to invest for you.my guy dont try it.forget their sweet mouth.BE WARNED!

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Men / Cargo From Ghana To Nigeria, How It Works? / My Ordeal With Konga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.