Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Facebook To End On 15 January 2013 According To Owner - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Facebook To End On 15 January 2013 According To Owner (1146 Views)

Mahmud Sani Abacha To Marry Miss Hamama On 15 Nov 2013 Invites All Nigerians / It Has Been Confirmed, facebook Will End On january 15th, 2013! ? / How The World Will End On Friday 21/12/12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook To End On 15 January 2013 According To Owner by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2013
IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED,
FACEBOOK WILL END ON
JANUARY 15th, 2013! Mark Zuckerberg announced
that Facebook will be shut
down
in January of 2013. Managing
the site has become too
stressful. “Facebook has gotten
out of control,” reportedly said
Zuckerberg in a press
conference outside his Palo
Alto
office, “and the stress of managing this company has
ruined my life. I need to put an
end to all the madness.”
Zuckerberg reportedly went
on
to explain that starting January15th, users will no
longer be able to access their
Facebook accounts. That gives
users (and Facebook addicts)a
year to adjust to live without
Facebook. “After January 15th, 2013 the
whole Facebook website will
shut down,” said Avrat
Humarthi, Vice President of
Technical Affairs at Facebook.
“So if you ever want to see your pictures again, I
recommend
you take them offthe internet.
You won’t be able to get them
back after Facebook goes out
of business.” Zuckerberg said the
decision to
shut down Facebook was
difficult, but that he does not
think people will be upset. “I
personally don’t think it’s a big deal,” he said in a private
phone interview to a source
close to a
friend. “And to be honest, I
think it’s for the better.
Without Facebook, people will have to
go outside and make real
friends. That’s always a good
thing.community.kabam.com/forums/showthread.php?142184-Facebook-will-end-on-15-January-2013
Re: Facebook To End On 15 January 2013 According To Owner by killuminati(m): 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2013
1st to comment!

@topic, okay I av no problem with that, if you want to meet me come to Nairaland.
Re: Facebook To End On 15 January 2013 According To Owner by daryoor(m): 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2013
this doesnt even make any sense. If dem born am well make e try am.na whp hin dey form for E tink say na only hin be genius. Na make dem larry page do their own remain.
Re: Facebook To End On 15 January 2013 According To Owner by Orpelin: 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2013
so oo
#Google+OnMyMindThen#
Re: Facebook To End On 15 January 2013 According To Owner by sKeetz(m): 1:37am On Jan 06, 2013
Rumor Mongers angry
Re: Facebook To End On 15 January 2013 According To Owner by Nobody: 5:00am On Jan 06, 2013
Ehnn let it end naw. Who cares undecided

Nairaland still dey.

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Devil Worshipersdemand Freedom Of Worship. / Checkout Me And The Nigerian U17 Coaching Crew In A Dubai Hotel. / DOROBUCCI, The Meaning!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.