Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Unilag 2013/2014/admission - Education (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag 2013/2014/admission (386518 Views)

University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / UNIZIK 2013/2014 Postgraduate Form Out For Sale / University Of Lagos(unilag) 2013/2014 Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Lurve(f): 10:45am On May 22, 2013
yemmytcm: If you are aspiring to study at unilag and then you just watch this thread without commenting...its not fair o..[tongue's out]...lets interact na
exactly how are you preparing for pume? As in what are you reading
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by aurorae: 11:03am On May 22, 2013
[quote
author=yemmytcm]If you are aspiring to study at unilag and then you
just watch this thread without commenting...its not fair o..[tongue's
out]...lets interact na[/quote]

*on our knees begging*we are sorry o sir yemmy.assuming ive seen my result now,i for dey comment like say tmrw no dey.bt all is well.havent seen labodinho for some days now.
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by ULadmissions: 11:32am On May 22, 2013
Hello everyone, the best bet to passing POST-UTME is preparing really hard before hand. I can authoritatively say that the form will be out in less than a month. So do all you can and prepare as hard as you can. The UTME scores are generally low this year. So i predict that there should be a fall in the cut-off points. If you scored 200 and above, i see no reason why you can get admission into any course, there is hope for all no matter the score, all that matters is how well you prepare and in some cases the people you know. Good day.
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by yemmytcm(m): 1:28pm On May 22, 2013
Lurve: exactly how are you preparing for pume? As in what are you reading
I am trying jere,I av to start studying mathematics that I tot I've dropped. Using one past question textbook,it has many schools past post ume questions in it. Ehm,what about ya ? I guess youre going for law shey ?
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by yemmytcm(m): 1:32pm On May 22, 2013
aurorae:

*on our knees begging*we are sorry o sir yemmy.assuming ive seen my result now,i for dey comment like say tmrw no dey.bt all is well.havent seen labodinho for some days now.
aurorae,hope youve gone to jamb's office to complain ! If you avnt pls do ! I am bothered about you,I wish you success in getting ya result for i knw it surely would be nnmuah
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by yemmytcm(m): 1:36pm On May 22, 2013
For those still hiding under the name of "guest" and for even those who av registered wit nairaland and they refuse to comment,God is watching you in 3D and HD respectively o
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by aurorae: 1:42pm On May 22, 2013
[quote
author=yemmytcm] aurorae,hope youve gone to jamb's office to complain !
If you avnt pls do ! I am bothered about you,I wish you success in
getting ya result for i knw it surely would be nnmuah[/quote

the men there told my sis that JAMB is waiting for d CBT pple to finish,then they would compile both the CBT and dose DBT that havent seen theirs.found bout 4pple that we wrote at d same center,and they havent released theirs.so i just gotta wait.tanx.
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by alashor(m): 1:51pm On May 22, 2013
dapreacher: Yeah but i dont av chemistry...is dat ok?
do u hav physic's and biology,f/maths,wit eng and maths
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by MrEniola: 2:30pm On May 22, 2013
breakn news! Unilag wil accept 180 for all course xcept medcine and surgery whch wil b 200. Frm a reliabl source.
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by aurorae: 2:39pm On May 22, 2013
[quote
author=Mr Eniola]breakn news! Unilag wil accept 180 for all course
xcept medcine and surgery whch wil b 200. Frm a reliabl source.[/quote]

pls o,try and confirm.so u dont give dose who want to go there unnecessary hope.cos nobody has said anything bout this(JAMB).but if this is true,then its great news.
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by MrEniola: 2:58pm On May 22, 2013
aurorae:

pls o,try and confirm.so u dont give dose who want to go there unnecessary hope.cos nobody has said anything bout this(JAMB).but if this is true,then its great news.
unilag are vry strict wen it comes to admisn stuff....dis s news s 4rm a memba of unilag admisn commitee..... Dis news wil b officialy publish soon...
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by yemmytcm(m): 3:08pm On May 22, 2013
Mr Eniola: unilag are vry strict wen it comes to admisn stuff....dis s news s 4rm a memba of unilag admisn commitee..... Dis news wil b officialy publish soon...
i will pretend as if I heard sha,until it is "officially published" ...but if its true,big congratulations to those concerned...
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by farano(f): 3:21pm On May 22, 2013
yemmytcm: For those still hiding under the name of "guest" and for even those who av registered wit nairaland and they refuse to comment,God is watching you in 3D and HD respectively o
U're very funny o. I'm direct entry aspirant. Do u know whether there will b any test 4 us,either written or oral. Goodluck to everyone & may God help us. Testimony on d way.
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by yemmytcm(m): 3:36pm On May 22, 2013
@farano:
U're very funny o. I'm direct entry aspirant. Do u know whether there will b any test 4 us,either written or oral. Goodluck to everyone & may God help us. Testimony on d way.
amen and amen. As for da question,i dnt wanna say something and my oga at da top will now say another thing,but.. I "guess" yes D.E applicants will also partake of da test,nt so sure tho.. !but wait,lurve,aurorae,labodinho,oga matthew and "all of us",does anyone knw da answer to diz question o.... #waiting
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by dapreacher(m): 3:56pm On May 22, 2013
alashor :
do u hav physic's and biology,f/maths,wit eng and maths
yes! last yr dey didnt require chemistry..nt sure if it's d same dis yr also cos i culdnt get hold of a brochure
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by aurorae: 4:30pm On May 22, 2013
[quote
author=yemmytcm] amen and amen. As for da question,i dnt wanna say
something and my oga at da top will now say another thing,but.. I
"guess" yes D.E applicants will also partake of da test,nt so sure tho..
!but wait,lurve,aurorae,labodinho,oga matthew and "all of us",does
anyone knw da answer to diz question o.... #waiting[/quote]

@ferano,i think so.i think they take a direct entry exam.and u need to have a high cgpa(like 3.0).was it a poly. u finished from,was it and OND or HND u went for? i also heard that UNILAG only accepts direct entry for education,nt 4 sciences and art(this was last year).i think it best if u go to UNILAG and ask directly.bt if i have any info,will let u know.others will add more info

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by yemmytcm(m): 4:38pm On May 22, 2013
aurorae:

@ferano,i think so.i think they take a direct entry exam.and u need to have a high cgpa(like 3.0).was it a poly. u finished from,was it and OND or HND u went for? i also heard that UNILAG only accepts direct entry for education,nt 4 sciences and art(this was last year).i think it best if u go to UNILAG and ask directly.bt if i have any info,will let u know.others will add more info
wow,definition of comprehensivity. Well,on behalf of the "asker" i am thanking da answerer. Aurorae,lemme add you up on facebook na
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by aurorae: 4:41pm On May 22, 2013
[quote
author=yemmytcm] wow,definition of comprehensivity. Well,on behalf of
the "asker" i am thanking da answerer. Aurorae,lemme add you up on
facebook na[/quote]

on behalf of the asker and answerer.ure welcome.wats ur name?
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by alashor(m): 4:43pm On May 22, 2013
yemmytcm: amen and amen. As for da question,i dnt wanna say something and my oga at da top will now say another thing,but.. I "guess" yes D.E applicants will also partake of da test,nt so sure tho.. !but wait,lurve,aurorae,labodinho,oga matthew and "all of us",does anyone knw da answer to diz question o.... #waiting
yes ofcuz dey wuld,oral test
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by farano(f): 4:55pm On May 22, 2013
aurorae:

My cgpa is not a problem atall,got 4.55(distinction),i'm nce holder applying 4 biology/education. But my o'level is credit through out except my physics which is d7. Hope it doesnt matter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by aurorae: 5:00pm On May 22, 2013
[quote
author=@farano]My cgpa is not a problem atall,got
4.55(distinction),i'm nce holder applying 4 biology/education. But my
o'level is credit through out except my physics which is d7. Hope it
doesnt matter?[/quote]

4.55 wow.u be effico o.cheesy
bout d physics,im not sure o.do u have d brochure 2 check.
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by alashor(m): 5:00pm On May 22, 2013
@farano:
My cgpa is not a problem atall,got 4.55(distinction),i'm nce holder applying 4 biology/education. But my o'level is credit through out except my physics which is d7. Hope it doesnt matter?
yes itz matter,do u hav maths,eng,biology,chemistry,agric or any sci course?
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by aurorae: 5:04pm On May 22, 2013
aurorae:

on behalf of the asker and answerer.ure welcome.wats ur name?

guy,where u waka go?
na ur fb name i ask for o?
or better still give me ur e-mail
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by alashor(m): 5:08pm On May 22, 2013
dapreacher: yes! last yr dey didnt require chemistry..nt sure if it's d same dis yr also cos i culdnt get hold of a brochure
u welcum 2 unilag
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Godwin88(m): 5:24pm On May 22, 2013
@farano:
. Got info 4rm a reliable source dat deir will be no test for DE applicants
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by farano(f): 5:33pm On May 22, 2013
alashor :
yes itz matter,do u hav maths,eng,biology,chemistry,agric or any sci course?
yeah, i hav math,eng,bio,chem, agric & geography
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Lurve(f): 5:35pm On May 22, 2013
yemmytcm: I am trying jere,I av to start studying mathematics that I tot I've dropped. Using one past question textbook,it has many schools past post ume questions in it. Ehm,what about ya ? I guess youre going for law shey ?
yeah...you?
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by aurorae: 5:35pm On May 22, 2013
Godwin88: . Got info 4rm a reliable source dat deir will be no test for DE applicants

i just did too.tho there will be a screening exercise.
the ffg are needed
1. five credits including english at not more than 1 sitting from SSCE or GCE

2 HND,NCE or OND in the programme to be undertaken
3.selection will comprise of candidates' certificates and direct entry screening result.

4. an acceptable score will be required for participation in screening exercise.

source-NGS scholars
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by dapreacher(m): 5:55pm On May 22, 2013
alashor :
u welcum 2 unilag
AMEN oo!! fanx for d info tho
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by damosky12(m): 6:26pm On May 22, 2013
Guys, Lemme ask; when changing ur course in the University, is ur SSCE result a requirement??
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Godwin88(m): 6:27pm On May 22, 2013
@farano:
It has not always been unilag's style to conduct tests 4 DE applicants. It will b a new development, if a test is conducted dis year.
In subsequent years, DE applicants were offered admission based on their meritorious performances in d respective institutions they are applying 4rm.
Kudos to u guys 4 spicing up dis thread. Wishn us success! Cheers!
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by yemmytcm(m): 6:40pm On May 22, 2013
@aurorae,add me up wit username : yemmyworld on facebook.i will be expecting o..@lurve,i am going for physiotherapy should in case you juz need to be massaged cos i dnt want you to av procu wit ya bones. Aurorae,lurve and labodinho ..are you guys on 2go. Should in case anyone is vexed at me mentioning juz three names i am sorry o,all you av to do is comment. GR8 AKOKITES#i over love ya

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (415) (Reply)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes / Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. / Unilag 2014/2015 Admission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.