Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Current Costing For 3 Bedrrom Flat And Design - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Current Costing For 3 Bedrrom Flat And Design (660 Views)

3 Bedrrom Flat At Zena Estate Ajah Addo Road, Good Road Network Pics / 6 Units Of 3 Bedrrom For-sale @ Garki 2 Abuja. N280million C Of O. See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Current Costing For 3 Bedrrom Flat And Design by sholasys: 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2013
I know this topic has been existing but i need current pricing and design of a 3 bedroom flat. This will help me and others in making decisions. Some related topic are 2/3year old now and one cannnot work with that. Plan to buy land and start building is at top gear, i just want to have some insight b4 embarking on the project b4 the end of first quarter 2013. If you have a current decent design 3 bedroom design/archit sampel pls kindly show case it and if you are into building you can give a costing list to complete the project. location is at Abeokuta. You can be lucky, i may end up using you.
Re: Current Costing For 3 Bedrrom Flat And Design by sholasys: 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2013
44 veiwers no response, Y now ?
Re: Current Costing For 3 Bedrrom Flat And Design by fuludu: 9:35am On Jan 06, 2013
U gave accurate details of what u wanted.but no contact details of ur person.cost of a three bedroom
Unit are based on the total area in question of the proposed design
If u are head in on about getting superb architectural design and costing for
Your building projects and consult fee.u can reach me on
Datfaxxe@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Shop To Let / Block Of 4 (nos.) 2 Bedroom Flat For Sale @off Coker Road, Ilupeju, Lagos State / Plots Of Land For Sale At Ayobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.