Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Have You Tried Data Entry Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Tried Data Entry Jobs (505 Views)

Data Entry Jobs / Contract Data Entry Jobs In Abuja / Data Entry Jobs In Abuja Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Tried Data Entry Jobs by alamante82: 6:33pm On Jan 04, 2013
Hi
Happy New year Everyone, I wish you all the best this year. This time around I have got something good to get you started on a positive note this year. Its a membership website which gives its members access to numerous data entry jobs online. Members also get to download more than 6000 ebooks on how to make money online from scratch. Its an interesting website I must say. The cost of registering with this website is $55 or more which is about N10,000 but I'm going to give you the access to this website for just N2000 if you act now. By the way, the web address is www.legitonlinejobs.com check it out I bet you will find it interesting. For payment info send an email to almante82@yahoo.com . Thank you

Regards
Chinedu

If you need 26 Adsense ready websites/blogs on various topics of high interest then visit the link below

www.kelechionline.cu.cc

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Legal Job,pls Help. / Crazy Things People Have Done While Trying To Get Employed- What Is Your Story? / Job Opportunity For Corps Members And Young Graduates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.