Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

My Experience With Goldwise Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / My Experience With Goldwise Nigeria (3914 Views)

Personaal Experience With Crazy Massager Machine!!!!!!!!!! / Closed / Experience With Winter Wedding Dresses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Goldwise Nigeria by madegbola: 8:01pm On Jan 04, 2013
I have invested with GoldWise Nigeria and they have proven to be credible and reliable, if you want to know the details and story behind it, let me know at madeginternational@yahoo.com

They are the company that the minimum investment is N10,000.00 and their deposit method is liberty reserve, $60.00 and they pay you N20,000.00 at the end of 30 working days on their first plan, goldwise start.

If you want to know more about how I invested over N150,000.000 with them and got my returns back, do contact me.
This company would blow your mind sincerely.

Information is power for if you dont know, you cant participate.

Have a great day.
Re: My Experience With Goldwise Nigeria by madegbola: 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2013
Please for as many of you that have liberty reserve and the ones that would open liberty reserve, please and please the information they give you, do not give anybody even your best friend unless your account would be hacked and you would be complaining about the insecurity of liberty reserve.

I have been using them for ages and it has not been hacked, well, I thank GOD for that.

I have a long story concerning my successful investment experience with goldwise, if you are interested, do let me know.

GOD bless us all.
Re: My Experience With Goldwise Nigeria by madegbola: 12:22pm On Jan 07, 2013
If you want to invest into goldwise via my username: madeginternational, realize that their deposit method is through liberty reserve and you can be paid into your liberty reserve or savings bank account, you have to let know your choice.
Know that for me to be promoting them and my money is at stake and my name, goldwise is very reliable and credible to do business with guaranteed. Alright...
Re: My Experience With Goldwise Nigeria by madegbola: 12:31pm On Jan 10, 2013
When I invested with them , I started with $120.00 (N20.000), it was a risk I could take that would give me peace of mind, at the end of 30 working days since it was their goldwise start I invested on, they paid me N40K directly into my bank account with alert. I invested with my 4 friends contributing 150k each with mine, well, GOD has been good to me. Go to their site at www.goldwisenigeria.com for more information.
Re: My Experience With Goldwise Nigeria by madegbola: 11:39am On Jan 14, 2013
To be sincere, www.goldwisenigeria.com is simply the best
Re: My Experience With Goldwise Nigeria by madegbola: 7:29pm On Jan 25, 2013
Since last week thursday 17/01/2013, I have deposited my $6,000 (N1M) with them and my friends have brought more people to join them in GoldWise Nigeria. Wish me successful returns, I just came here yo update you guys.
Thank you for those who have invested through me, it is because of you guys I updated this my post.
GOD bless yall..
Re: My Experience With Goldwise Nigeria by eimuhb(f): 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2013
Do you work for them?
Re: My Experience With Goldwise Nigeria by sunkysleeky(m): 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2013
How can you proove or convince me that you and goldwise are not scammers. Reply in a giffy.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: My Experience With Goldwise Nigeria by Benwems(m): 10:47pm On Jan 27, 2013
U are not a credible nairaland member!
Re: My Experience With Goldwise Nigeria by madegbola: 9:50am On Jan 28, 2013
@eimuhb NO,I am a referral introducing people to get my referral bonus returns

@sunkysleeky They are not all the names you are typing here, they have paid me my returns of 40k when I started with them with $120 (20k) and me and my 4 friends contributed N150k each making a total of N750k due to the excitement of receiving our returns and alas, we were paid all our returns so I feel safe to do business with them afterall since they are paying. A trial will convince you the most no matter what I say if you will not invest with them, you would not and otherwise.

@Benwems who gave you the right to talk about credibility, who are you?...Damn...
Re: My Experience With Goldwise Nigeria by FXKing2012(m): 6:30am On Feb 04, 2013
SCAM ALERT! SCAM ALERT!!

This is a scam pls stay away; this OP is thesame person as gwnigeria and he has been found to be a scam.

Pls check for his name here:

www.nairaland.com/1142530/list-known-scammers-nairaland-pls#13545316
Re: My Experience With Goldwise Nigeria by FXKing2012(m): 6:43am On Feb 04, 2013
I'm sorry to break it to you but goldwise is a ponzi scheme and I'll advise you to stay away because you dont know when they'll stop paying and abscond.
How such operate is they pay the early depositors as promised in order to gain the trust of the people and lure more customers into their nest, then VROOM they're gone with depositors' funds.

I didnt even have to dig deep to discover fraud is written all over the company.
Reasons why goldwise is a scam:

1) The company is not duly registered;

2) All their addresses in Akwa Ibom, Accra and the U.S can not be verified meaning these addresses dont even exist;

3) The real owner of the website is in London, not in any of the cities they claim to have branches;

4) They sound too desperate to get depositors. This should ring alarm bells immediately

5) Their format is exactly thesame as Wealth Solution, Nospetco, Sefteg and all those other wonder banks.

6) The advertiser (gwnigeria) has been found to be thesame person as @madegbola who has been claiming he invested with the company and now asking others to invest as well. Gwnigeria and madegbola's posts originate from thesame IP address.

7) Anybody who claims to pay 200% ROI in a month without even knowing how to calculate the 200% is obviously a crook. Remember, promising to pay 200% in a month means the company made much more than that because they must have removed their own profit since they are in business to make money. This means they claim to be able to make at least 300% in a month.

You need to understand that such spurious claims can only be a lie, even the richest investors in the world like Warren Buffet, Carlos Slim Helu, George Soros, etc usually make around 20% annual profit which is why they've been successful in the long term. All these ridiculous claims of profit are lies and can never last. If it were true they wouldnt be asking people to invest in them because they would have been too rich to do such.

Pls stay away from them!

For a list of scammers on nairaland please visit:
www.nairaland.com/1142530/list-known-scammers-nairaland-pls

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Goldwise Nigeria by FXKing2012(m): 8:54am On Mar 20, 2013
esstacey:

It has also been confirmed that Gwnigeria is the same as @madegbola that has been proclaiming the good works of the so Called Goldwise. This was known through checking the contact number on goldwise website and the name was registered with mathew *something* (cannot give you the full name) (confirmed from the service provider)
But people should just beware of fraudsters like that...
Thanks...
GBAM!
Re: My Experience With Goldwise Nigeria by IRIENBOY(m): 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2013
It ir true.i invested $60 with them and at end of the 30 worlkin days they pay me $120,believe it or not,dat is d truth.
Re: My Experience With Goldwise Nigeria by FXKing2012(m): 11:54pm On Mar 20, 2013
^^^^ ponzi scheme.
Re: My Experience With Goldwise Nigeria by esstacey: 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2013
Definitely they'll give you d so called 200% at first to earn your trust,thereby having that confidence to invest larger amount.
How come no other person in this whole country has not testified to it but only @madegbola whose contact is also the same as goldwise's??
Re: My Experience With Goldwise Nigeria by yeye4live(m): 9:43pm On Mar 21, 2013
madegbola: Since last week thursday 17/01/2013, I have deposited my $6,000 (N1M) with them and my friends have brought more people to join them in GoldWise Nigeria. Wish me successful returns, I just came here yo update you guys.
Thank you for those who have invested through me, it is because of you guys I updated this my post.
GOD bless yall..
do u even tink dis thief ve 6000 naira not to talk of dolars, scamer

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Goldwise Nigeria by madegbola: 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2013
http://goldwisenigeria.org/?ref=madeginternational (Best Nigerian Online Programme since I have joined in 2012)
Re: My Experience With Goldwise Nigeria by FXKing2012(m): 9:17pm On Apr 06, 2013
^^^ Thief.
Re: My Experience With Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2013
madegbola: http://goldwisenigeria.org/?ref=madeginternational (Best Nigerian Online Programme since I have joined in 2012)
THIS GUY S A CRIMINAL N HE STAYS IN LAGOS, IF HE SO CLAIM HE MAKE A PENNY 4RM HIS DUBIOUS ONLINE BUSINES TELL HIM U BOTH TO SE 1 ON 1 N LET HIM DROP HIS PARTICULARS , DONT LET HIM DUPE U IN DIS NEW ERA, I REST MY CASE
Re: My Experience With Goldwise Nigeria by blackmaine: 12:21am On Apr 24, 2013
This site is a scam site nigerians, goldwisenigeria.org dont invest they operate ponzi scheme
Re: My Experience With Goldwise Nigeria by zacmoo: 7:41am On May 30, 2013
goldwise Nigeria is a scam I invested with them when it's time to pay me they told me that boko haram did not allow them to pay money online I wonder someone in Uyo as they claim using boko haram as excuse to do onloine transaction.
They have change to estate manager please shine your eye.
Re: My Experience With Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 8:49am On May 30, 2013
zacmoo: goldwise Nigeria is a scam I invested with them when it's time to pay me they told me that boko haram did not allow them to pay money online I wonder someone in Uyo as they claim using boko haram as excuse to do onloine transaction.
They have change to estate manager please shine your eye.
Who told u he s in UYO , its a pity afta all our warnin u guys stil fal for dat crime
Re: My Experience With Goldwise Nigeria by dreamchaser22: 5:46pm On May 31, 2013
if you invest in GWN you do it at your own risk because--the website is down ''due to certain reasons''.....liberty reserve owner has been jailed due to money laundering scandals and the website has been seized and shut down...this has made millions of people loose their money and my last reason is the fact that the owner[s] of gold wise nigeria post positive comments about their site [just like any hyip site will do] to attract customers.remember, ''greedy people always turn prey to scammers'' do your research before you invest.even the most sucessful business men on earth like warren buffett and carlos slim earn only 30 percent of their investment yearly and this is what GWN claim to earn x3 of that in just a month??.be wise people....BE WISE!!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 6:18pm On May 31, 2013
4rm d moment d guy cud nt show his face dats wen I knew he waz a criminal, God save him my moni s nt involve I wud ve taken his name to a shirine
Re: My Experience With Goldwise Nigeria by madegbola: 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
I still make a lot of money from goldwise nigeria, i think i have made close to 2million naira above, join me at http://goldwisenigeria.org/?ref=madeginternational and email me at madeginternational@yahoo.com for more inquiries.
Re: My Experience With Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2013
madegbola: I still make a lot of money from goldwise nigeria, i think i have made close to 2million naira above, join me at http://goldwisenigeria.org/?ref=madeginternational and email me at madeginternational@yahoo.com for more inquiries.
criminal do u even ve 5k in ur account now,thief lokin 4 whom to scam here n won't work 4u, go to ur vilage n scam ur family

(1) (Reply)

Guaranteed Loans And Business Grants In Nigeria + Free Professional Mentorship / Get Small Chops For Your Events / Ocean Freight China To Lagos/CBM & RMB Payment to your Chinese Suppliers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.