Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

FACup: West-Ham Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 5th January 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / FACup: West-Ham Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 5th January 2013 (9555 Views)

West Ham Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 24th October 2015 / Westbrom Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 20th October 2014 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 5th October 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FACup: West-Ham Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 5th January 2013 by anonymous419: 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2013
Keneking:

If Mukina was not banned, why is the scoreline still misleading? Or is someone in toilte mastubathings?

lol, lmao
Re: FACup: West-Ham Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 5th January 2013 by sylve11: 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2013
RuuDie: Giggsyyy.....ooooohhhhh Giiigggsssyyyyyy!

Baba na Father, anytime anyday!!!

I tell ya! cool
Re: FACup: West-Ham Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 5th January 2013 by vosquare: 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]al wat i knw 4 ds season is,rvp wit no.20 wich shows us dat man utd wil tak dier 20thepl ds season winkal wat i knw 4 ds season is,rvp wit no.20 wich shows us dat man utd wil tak dier 20thepl ds season
Re: FACup: West-Ham Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 5th January 2013 by 1025: 10:21pm On Jan 05, 2013
WHY IS IT THAT MAN U STRUGGLE SO MUCH WHENEVER THE REF IS NOT WORKING FOR THEM?
i wonder what will happen with madrid game.
Re: FACup: West-Ham Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 5th January 2013 by ba7man(m): 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2013
1025: WHY IS IT THAT MAN U STRUGGLE SO MUCH WHENEVER THE REF IS NOT WORKING FOR THEM?
A bitter Chelsea fan above. That equalizer probably broke his heart.
Re: FACup: West-Ham Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 5th January 2013 by purplekayc(m): 11:22pm On Jan 05, 2013
jacobscros: the moderator mukina was banned by seun
grin grin grin grin shocked
Re: FACup: West-Ham Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 5th January 2013 by IYANGBALI: 11:26pm On Jan 05, 2013
1025: WHY IS IT THAT MAN U STRUGGLE SO MUCH WHENEVER THE REF IS NOT WORKING FOR THEM?
eyaaaaa chelstink fan sorry RVP disappointed you at the last minute
Re: FACup: West-Ham Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 5th January 2013 by mamagee3(f): 11:29pm On Jan 05, 2013
jacobscros: the moderator mukina was banned by seun.
Mukina was actually banned? Why?

@Topic

The result is a shocker!!!
Re: FACup: West-Ham Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 5th January 2013 by IYANGBALI: 11:30pm On Jan 05, 2013
ogbeche77: mukina was never at anytime banned by seun, get ur facts right
who made you her spokesman?
Re: FACup: West-Ham Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 5th January 2013 by Digriz(m): 4:58am On Jan 06, 2013
this guy sef,i wonder wat will happen to u the day united will win d league for the 20th time.
Re: FACup: West-Ham Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 5th January 2013 by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 06, 2013
Digriz: this guy sef,i wonder wat will happen to u the day united will win d league for the 20th time.
he will faint that day and they revive him and he will den die finally wen united are been pronounce champ20ns. D guy na correct mumu.
Re: FACup: West-Ham Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 5th January 2013 by 1025: 8:56am On Jan 06, 2013
Digriz: this guy sef,i wonder wat will happen to u the day united will win d league for the 20th time.

my dear, nothing will happen to me. even man u fans are beginning to feel the shame of the obvious fraud of their team. their last game against wigan where they were 3 - 0 at 82 minutes, smalling held aruna back and he was the last defender. every where in the world, when the last player commits offence of that nature, it is always a straight red but he was given a yellow card. a man u fan near my seat just ask, IS THIS ONE CALLED FOR? no matter how many times u win the league, nobody has respect for fraudulent winnings. against chelsea, torres was tackled by evans and he was given a yellow for diving at the middle of the picth, man u fans were so ashamed of their club that day. ferguson shouting and barking at the refs brought nothing to him and u know no other ref in any league in the world can get away with that. the old fraud(ferguson) even said van persie was lucky to be alive for a ball kicked on him while evans gave drogba a life threatening kick on the chest and drogba was punished for that also.
it is a very big shame that even normal and sane man u fans are seeing things themselves. nobody has respect for ur fraudulent achievements and we will wait to see what happens at the end of the season as i hope u have not forgotten in a haste the story of last season.
all the same, the question still remains; WHY IS MAN U STRUGGLING WITHOUT THE REFS EVEN WITH THE LOWER TABLE TEAMS.
did u not watch man u vs tottenham, norwich, everton and west ham yesterday and they are all clear cases of refs not siding any team.
you have no signs of champions apart from ur fa/refs connections.

1 Like

Re: FACup: West-Ham Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 5th January 2013 by hotwax: 9:17am On Jan 06, 2013
ba7man: A bitter Chelsea fan above. That equalizer probably broke his heart.

What they r saying is, if it was chelsea that struggled with A̶̲̥̅​ draw like this, the whole world including MU fans will be mocking chelsea. Now you drew and u r jubilating. Shameless manure fans.
Re: FACup: West-Ham Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 5th January 2013 by IYANGBALI: 10:17am On Jan 06, 2013
1025:

my dear, nothing will happen to me. even man u fans are beginning to feel the shame of the obvious fraud of their team. their last game against wigan where they were 3 - 0 at 82 minutes, smalling held aruna back and he was the last defender. every where in the world, when the last player commits offence of that nature, it is always a straight red but he was given a yellow card. a man u fan near my seat just ask, IS THIS ONE CALLED FOR? no matter how many times u win the league, nobody has respect for fraudulent winnings. against chelsea, torres was tackled by evans and he was given a yellow for diving at the middle of the picth, man u fans were so ashamed of their club that day. ferguson shouting and barking at the refs brought nothing to him and u know no other ref in any league in the world can get away with that. the old fraud(ferguson) even said van persie was lucky to be alive for a ball kicked on him while evans gave drogba a life threatening kick on the chest and drogba was punished for that also.
it is a very big shame that even normal and sane man u fans are seeing things themselves. nobody has respect for ur fraudulent achievements and we will wait to see what happens at the end of the season as i hope u have not forgotten in a haste the story of last season.
all the same, the question still remains; WHY IS MAN U STRUGGLING WITHOUT THE REFS EVEN WITH THE LOWER TABLE TEAMS.
did u not watch man u vs tottenham, norwich, everton and west ham yesterday and they are all clear cases of refs not siding any team.
we like am like dat keep hating its good for your brain
Re: FACup: West-Ham Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 5th January 2013 by IYANGBALI: 10:19am On Jan 06, 2013
hotwax:

What they r saying is, if it was chelsea that struggled with A̶̲̥̅​ draw like this, the whole world including MU fans will be mocking chelsea. Now you drew and u r jubilating. Shameless manure fans.
who did your foking chelstink play with?
Re: FACup: West-Ham Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 5th January 2013 by 1025: 10:31am On Jan 06, 2013
IYA NGBALI: who did your foking chelstink play with?

this season, norwich, everton and tottenham all won u without the help of the ref and chelsea won all of them without the ref helping chelsea either. can u point to any team u won this season without the help of the ref or are u not aware how many controversial and ref-versial winnings u have gotten this season. we want to see a manure team that can win the ways of arsenal, man city and chelsea. if u deduct the points of ref-versial winnings, u and i know that manure will only be 12 or 13 on the log.
pdp is pdp and no one likes to be like u.
Re: FACup: West-Ham Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 5th January 2013 by jamp: 10:44am On Jan 06, 2013
My brothers let's stop dis arguments it won't lead us anywhere. They are there making their money and we are here fighting ouselvees.that man u is winning games with the help of refs is not a big deal as chelsea my club could be part of the conspiracy thing.
The tackle by maco marin against QPR was a straight red card but he got away wit it maybe cos the match was just starting.
Chelsea,man u, arsenal etc are making their money and they are all together in d business
Re: FACup: West-Ham Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 5th January 2013 by AkpuNku2: 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2013
1025:

BAD BELLE GO KILL U
Re: FACup: West-Ham Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 5th January 2013 by zalight(m): 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2013
get u a life, u are as pethetic as your post..
1025:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Luton (1 - 0) On 11th November 2023 / Tottenham Vs Chelsea [2 - 1] On Saturday 17th April 2010 / FA Community Shield: Manchester Utd Vs Chelsea [3 - 1] On Sunday 8th August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.