Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

D’Banj Declares Love For Genevieve - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’Banj Declares Love For Genevieve (1055 Views)

Olamide Declares Love For Princess Vitarah’s Nigerian Kitty-Cat Song / Toolz Wows In Wedding Dress For Genevieve Magazine's Bridal Issue (photos) / [photo]whats Your Beauty Rating For Genevieve Without Her Makeups::rate Her 1-10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D’Banj Declares Love For Genevieve by majortele(m): 5:35am On Jan 05, 2013

Oliver Twist crooner, D’banj has finally come clear about his relationship with Genevieve, The artiste, who appeared on a TV interview session with OAP, Toolz, was quizzed about his rumoured romance with Genevieve Nnaji and his answer was quite revealing.

“There must have been a romance, where there is smoke there’s fire… I was feeling her sha, I like her,” he said.

The music icon had in the past denied ever being in a romantic relationship with Genevieve even when it was obvious to all but the relationship suffered a setback for some undisclosed reasons.

D’Banj was said to have held a birthday bash for her while therelationship lasted.

http://livebetalife.com/dbanj-declares-love-for-genevieve/
Re: D’Banj Declares Love For Genevieve by iamtheprincipal: 5:49am On Jan 05, 2013
It isn't bad as She is every man's dream.
Re: D’Banj Declares Love For Genevieve by Akshow: 6:05am On Jan 05, 2013
Where does i like her equates i love her? Misleadin topic.
Re: D’Banj Declares Love For Genevieve by cockyjay: 6:11am On Jan 05, 2013
Akshow: Where does i like her equates i love her? Misleadin topic.
lol don't mind the writer. Man must wack
Re: D’Banj Declares Love For Genevieve by chigo4u: 6:25am On Jan 05, 2013
iamtheprincipal: It isn't bad as She is every man's dream.
next time speak for yourself only
Re: D’Banj Declares Love For Genevieve by AbdulAdam56(m): 6:26am On Jan 05, 2013
I like her not i love her.
Re: D’Banj Declares Love For Genevieve by abbeycial: 6:32am On Jan 05, 2013
u must ve d antidote for stupidity if u must eat a cockroach.
Re: D’Banj Declares Love For Genevieve by majortele(m): 9:29am On Jan 05, 2013
Abdul Adam56: I like her not i love her.
love not like ,check d title
Re: D’Banj Declares Love For Genevieve by Medley(m): 11:02am On Jan 05, 2013
the topic is attracting even more than the write up itself.sharp guy.

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of A Nairalander And Obafemi Martins / Kola Boof To Wed Pilot/businessman Jason Appelbaum / Why Wizkid Was Expelled From Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.