Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,665 members, 7,959,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:14 AM

Whao! This Is The Cheapest Internet Access Here In Nigeria - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Whao! This Is The Cheapest Internet Access Here In Nigeria (1867 Views)

Whao! Spectranet Ibadan Step-up-promo With Roll-over / 60 Million Nigerians To Have Internet Access By 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whao! This Is The Cheapest Internet Access Here In Nigeria by kudiowo: 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2008
The access is provided via GPRS here in Nigeria with server location in FR,France which
bring no Website restriction.It is the cheapest here in Nigeria. We offer two packages,
18hrs/week package and 24hrs package.
   To use the access,you need a phone that is Bluetooth or USB cable enabled
which will be configured with your computer to use the access
For more information: Contact Cyberservices50@yahoo.com
Re: Whao! This Is The Cheapest Internet Access Here In Nigeria by adewaleafolabi(m): 3:49pm On Feb 24, 2008
How much is it ? And whats the download speed ?
Re: Whao! This Is The Cheapest Internet Access Here In Nigeria by mendax: 8:13pm On Feb 24, 2008
yeah, we need more details!!

atleast lets know d name of d service & rates
Re: Whao! This Is The Cheapest Internet Access Here In Nigeria by mmonwuba(m): 10:39pm On Feb 24, 2008
hope it so. reply my mail in good time
Re: Whao! This Is The Cheapest Internet Access Here In Nigeria by igbsam(m): 8:42am On Feb 25, 2008
he'll not say. Why wont u guys give full details of wat u are posting so we'll get it straight.
Re: Whao! This Is The Cheapest Internet Access Here In Nigeria by otilox(m): 9:00am On Feb 25, 2008
will this work everywhere in Nigeria or only in your village cos it seems u r scared to give details and location. I hope very cheap ain like 10k monthly. Say somethin man!
Re: Whao! This Is The Cheapest Internet Access Here In Nigeria by GBASKY: 10:40am On Feb 25, 2008
CANT U GUYS SEE THAT THE POSTER IS JUST A STARTER WHO IS TRYING TO GAIN CHEAP POPULARITY BY POSTING WHAT HE DREAMT OF.

MY ADVICE THINK HARDER U CAN DO BETTER lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Whao! This Is The Cheapest Internet Access Here In Nigeria by kudiowo: 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2008
I'm sorry for not replying since.
The access can be used anywhere GSM network is available.
For more info on how to get the access and the rate contact cyberservice50@yahoo.com they are the one in charge
please state that you are from NAIRALAND
Re: Whao! This Is The Cheapest Internet Access Here In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2008
kudiowo:

For more info on how to get the access and the rate contact cyberservice50@yahoo.com they are the one in charge

Who is the one in charge? I think this the funniest guy on nairaland, who sent you that errand by the way? Give us the ISP's URL address, I mean website to confirm their genuineness. At least every ISP does! Mr. Joker shocked shocked
Re: Whao! This Is The Cheapest Internet Access Here In Nigeria by jmichael90: 8:41am On Feb 28, 2008
Ask the isp to provide their webiste for more details.
Re: Whao! This Is The Cheapest Internet Access Here In Nigeria by mmonwuba(m): 3:02pm On Feb 28, 2008
kudiowo:

I'm sorry for not replying since.
The access can be used anywhere GSM network is available.

i hope this is not a way of getting new addresses to send spam mails to
Re: Whao! This Is The Cheapest Internet Access Here In Nigeria by ituen(m): 8:18am On Mar 04, 2008
My guys,

Pls you guys shld not be decieved. Can u remember any post by a member called OCTWINS? He said u can browse free with your glo line. He was correct but as i later found out, glo blocked all browsing with sim cards cos they noticed loopholes

From what i see, this guy uses a different proxy address to get access to the internet. Now all he wants is you to send him a mail and he will send you details with payment costs (to his acct) too but bet me, its gonna be on one of our GSM networks.

So pls, its better u get one of these multilinks, starcomms etc or u can wait for visafone.

Pls dont be in a hurry cos u'll regret later. Quote me if i'm wrong poster, but if this is genuine, then post it here and ur number. People who are interested will contact you.
Re: Whao! This Is The Cheapest Internet Access Here In Nigeria by choco4life(m): 9:39pm On Mar 05, 2008
ituen:

My guys,

Please you guys shld not be decieved. Can u remember any post by a member called OCTWINS? He said u can browse free with your glo line. He was correct but as i later found out, glo blocked all browsing with sim cards because they noticed loopholes

From what i see, this guy uses a different proxy address to get access to the internet. Now all he wants is you to send him a mail and he will send you details with payment costs (to his acct) too but bet me, its going to be on one of our GSM networks.

So please, its better u get one of these multilinks, starcomms etc or u can wait for visafone.

Please don't be in a hurry because u'll regret later. Quote me if i'm wrong poster, but if this is genuine, then post it here and your number. People who are interested will contact you.

He is certainly scared of divulging the details
Re: Whao! This Is The Cheapest Internet Access Here In Nigeria by apity: 10:33am On Mar 15, 2008
Dear sir/madam,
This is not a scam but real fact about what you lack the awareness.
Have you heared about Virtual Private Network (VPN),with the help of this technolgy called VPN you can get connected to a server in FRANCE,GERMANY,USA and some other countries from your laptop or desktop computer.All you need to know is how to configure your laptop/desktop computer to a phone that has GPRS and USB cable/bluetooth then install one or two softwares and you will be there on the internet(even a novince can do it,so far you can install software on your computer). This is real.I've been using it since July,2007 with no website restriction and you can use it anywhere GSM network is available.Hence,don't be deceived you can do it yourself.All the configuration process is in a book i bought from a guy last year.I can give out a copy for a token if you are interested,You can contact me: apity2008@yahoo.com

WHAT YOU PAY YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY FOR IS THERE FREE ON THE NET
Re: Whao! This Is The Cheapest Internet Access Here In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2008
for VPN visit https://www.anonymouschannel.com/ Mind you, it's not free.
Re: Whao! This Is The Cheapest Internet Access Here In Nigeria by apity: 9:55pm On Mar 15, 2008
You can check this website up www.your-freedom.net may be you will understand me better,if you want to know how to go about it contact me through apity2008@yahoo.com
It's works,I'm using it right now and I've been using it since last year.
Re: Whao! This Is The Cheapest Internet Access Here In Nigeria by apity: 5:00am On Mar 27, 2008
Please check your mails for my reply.
Hope you all believe me now that you can do the internet connection configuration by yourself,Don't allow anybody to deceive you all you need is the information.
You will not be restricted nor disconnected and you can use it anywhere there is GSM network.I used it and it works(comfirmed).Even right now
Re: Whao! This Is The Cheapest Internet Access Here In Nigeria by ZIONIA(m): 11:30am On Mar 29, 2008
apity, bros i don mail u tire now embarassed embarassed Abeg i need info on how to configure the connection via my gsm phone. I've been to the site and downloaded and installed the software. I'm trying out the free service but i'm using it with my fixed wireless dial up modem and its deducting my credit. cry cry cry Abeg holla at me here nonsokafor(at) yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

My Cafe Needs Help. / Best Karaoke Software For Mac OS X And Windows PC / Lenovo T450s Corei5 Parts For Sale Keyword Lite And Internal Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.