Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

How To Advertise Your Product And Services On 2go - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Advertise Your Product And Services On 2go (1784 Views)

How Do Mobile Apps Earn??? (whatsapp,2go & other) / How 2 Change Ur 2go Star Progress 2 Ultimate Wit Jst N5 Sms / Fellow Bloggers Let Us Meet On 2go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Advertise Your Product And Services On 2go by teyus: 10:28am On Jan 05, 2013
I just discovered a simple way to advertise products & services on 2go. It's amazing... smiley

I left 2go several months ago, checking my 2go account last week, i saw loads and loads of friends request.
And surprisingly,chatting with some of them i came to realized that these people are adding via my blog www.teyusfreedomtobrowse.com

I came up with an idea of updating my 2go buddies with my latest blog post, advert and all that...

Finally today, I got the simple trick. So, happy for that.

You can add me on 2go to get the simple trick I use in advertising my stuffs on facebook, my username is - Teyus

Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Follow And Retweet Group / Tech Blog With Domain Name For Sale / Web Gurus, Please Which Blogger Template Is This Site Using?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.