Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,870 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Between Lagos And Abuja - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Between Lagos And Abuja (1379 Views)

Is It True No One Serves In Abuja, Lagos And Port Harcourt Anymore? / Lagos And Abuja, Which Place's Better To Serve? / Corpers In Lagos And Commercial Buses(danfo, Lt Etc). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Lagos And Abuja by Jamieb(m): 2:08pm On Jan 05, 2013
It is the dream of every corper to serve in a place where his/her safety is guaranteed and he would reap the benefits of his dedicated service to his fatherland. It is on this note that i intend to hear fron fellow nairalanders Which is the best place to serve between Lagos and Abuja both in terms of the pay and experience other stuffs that would always make one to want to go there again if it is possible (but not)
Re: Between Lagos And Abuja by 2Legit2Qui: 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2013
Abuja is very expensive. Do you have relatives to stay with? You will probably stay on the outskirts of Abuja, if you want to stay within Abuja itself, you need a lot of money for accommodation, which I dont think is cheap for corpers. In terms of accommodation, go for Lagos.
Re: Between Lagos And Abuja by Jamieb(m): 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2013
Jamie b: It is the dream of every corper to serve in a place where his/her safety is guaranteed and he would reap the benefits of his dedicated service to his fatherland. It is on this note that i intend to hear fron fellow nairalanders Which is the best place to serve between Lagos and Abuja both in terms of the pay and experience other stuffs that would always make one to want to go there again if it is possible (but not)

I actually stay there. Its just that i have been giving ultimatum to choose where to serve. Am just contemplating where to go

(1) (Reply)

Nysc: Question Regarding Exemption / Relocation Issues Batch B Stream 2 / 2017 Batch B Prospective Corps Members Posted To Adamawa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.