Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Make Money Blogging - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Make Money Blogging (521 Views)

Make Money Blogging / Free Tutorial - How To Make Money Blogging / How To Make Money Blogging In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Blogging by decoslim(m): 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2013
We all know blogging has become one of the best way of making money online easily..

What is blogging? Blogging is the act of publishing posts online...

What is a blog? A blog is the platform were one publish is post online.

Ways one can make money blogging?

1. Adsense, addynamo, media.net: These name listed are online advertising network that when Ʊ register with your blog, they place adverts on your blog...once the adverts are click or viewed, you get paid

2. Direct Advertisement: This is were by Ʊ rent particular places of your blog, either sidebar to individual or companies that are interested in advertising on your blog. you bill them per monthly basis

3. Offering your services on your blog: Right from your blog you can offer your services.....Am a webdesigner so i put up my webdesign service on my blog...

4. Selling Products on your Blog: ◦⌣be⌣◦ it an ebook, or any other product...you can sell right from your blog..you can even ◦⌣be⌣◦an affiliate to companies and help them sell their products or services on your blog for a commission.

5. Sponsored Post: This one is beginning to rein in this latest trend...Individual or companies will want to pay Ʊ big just for you to allow them promote their stuffs on your blog in the form of blog post

I've showed you five ways Ʊ can use in making money from your blog...

But not its not a guarantee you would make money from your blog...

For there to be hope for you to make money blogging,

You need to..

1.Have the right mindset
2. Blog on things that interest Ʊ.
3. ◦⌣be⌣◦ persistence.
4. Get traffic...
5. Become an authority on your blog field
6. Blog regularly

Follow the above and you would definately make money like me from blogging...

If you need a blog don't hesitate to contact me 08162270586...

Dough@ a price

This is were i stop...

Like my blog@facebook: http://facebook.com/wanentrepreneurs

go directly to my blog@ http://wanentrepreneur.com and read from the posts I've written about blogging...

Then subscribe to my mailing list@my blog so Ʊ would not miss out on my next blogpost...

Happy newyear

(1) (Reply)

Live Traffic Updates In And Around Lagos / Get Numbers From Particular States In Nigeria / Entertainment Blog For Sale At An Affordable Amount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.