Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Footballer Mario Balotelli Dumped For Trey Songz By Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Footballer Mario Balotelli Dumped For Trey Songz By Girlfriend (3246 Views)

I Was Amazed By The Traffic In Lagos - Trey Songz / Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) / Trey Songz Lands In Lagos For Rhythm Unplugged Concert Tomorrow (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Footballer Mario Balotelli Dumped For Trey Songz By Girlfriend by eric1960: 6:23pm On Jan 05, 2013
*Via Yeoal's Blogzine*.............

Footballer Mario Balotelli has been dumped by his flame, Playboy model Tabby Brown. The smart girl left him for R 'n' B singer Trey Songz. Gist has it that Mario wasn't giving her enough "attention", something she got heavy dose of, from Trey.

The footballer is said to have had his ego badly bruised to be heart broken as the tables have been turned....he was used to doing the dumping all the time.

Who leaves abandons his pregnant girl friend for another woman and when the woman opened her mouth, all he could do is to threaten her with a lawsuit. This is what he said about his baby mama speaking out............

'I have asked my lawyer to take the necessary legal action to defend my honour which has been damaged by the declarations of Raffaella Fico to Chi.'

Karma is a Bit%h baby! *in Nicki Minaj's voice* . I bet Tabby got tired of dealing with all the drama.

Re: Footballer Mario Balotelli Dumped For Trey Songz By Girlfriend by ozodimgba(m): 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2013
Nna meehn Balotellis coach yesterday, balotellis sister today and balotellis g\friend tomorrow. Na only Balotelli be star? How is Drogba, jay jay okocha, rooney, and others?
Re: Footballer Mario Balotelli Dumped For Trey Songz By Girlfriend by joudini(m): 8:51am On Jan 06, 2013
You dont dump players (pun?), you only get tired of the drama and leave.

(1) (Reply)

Shellie Bo Talley IS NOT 55 Years Old…find Out Her True Age! [PHOTOS] / Eminem: 'rap God' Is Not Homophobic, A Must Read>>>> / Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Wedding Restriction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.