Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Unlocking And Jailbreaking iOS 6 And iPhone 5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unlocking And Jailbreaking iOS 6 And iPhone 5 (902 Views)

Blackberry 10 Is Better Than iOS 6. 10 Reasons: / Apple Is Due To Release "Ios 6" What Are Your Expectations? Lets Share / IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unlocking And Jailbreaking iOS 6 And iPhone 5 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2013
Does anyone on here know how to jailbreak and unlock iPhone5(vodafone), or any software I can purchase online for it?? I have been trying to unlock mine all day to a different network with a software I purchased online, however, the process goes haywire whenever it gets to the DFU mode... It's very annoying, to be honest... I unlocked my iPhone4s using the same process and the software I used was purchased from the same vendor...

Someone please help... sad
Re: Unlocking And Jailbreaking iOS 6 And iPhone 5 by dival247(m): 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2013
send ur imei no , is beta ur unlock from server direct
Re: Unlocking And Jailbreaking iOS 6 And iPhone 5 by dival247(m): 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2013
send ur imei no , is beta u unlock from server direct send to email dival247@yahoo.com
Re: Unlocking And Jailbreaking iOS 6 And iPhone 5 by alaki: 11:36am On Jan 21, 2013
@dival247 I'm sending you an email now. Pls help me cry cry cry
Re: Unlocking And Jailbreaking iOS 6 And iPhone 5 by akinlolusewanu9(m): 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2013
How to download and install iOS 7 beta 6 completely free http://phonegist..com/2013/08/ios-7-beta-6-released-to-developers.html
Re: Unlocking And Jailbreaking iOS 6 And iPhone 5 by sherleyraiii: 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
shymexx: Does anyone on here know how to jailbreak and unlock iPhone5(vodafone), or any software I can purchase online for it?? I have been trying to unlock mine all day to a different network with a software I purchased online, however, the process goes haywire whenever it gets to the DFU mode... It's very annoying, to be honest... I unlocked my iPhone4s using the same process and the software I used was purchased from the same vendor...

Someone please help... sad

Hi you can easily unlock your iphone5 by using remote unlock method. If you need remote unlocking service you can visit this site Prounlocking.com here you can get the service and unlock your iphone5 easily.

(1) (Reply)

Upgrading BB Curve 8310 OS / Htc One Mini- Another Mid Range King? / Bbm On Android *working*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.