Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Calabar Or Uyo? Which Will Be Better? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Calabar Or Uyo? Which Will Be Better? (1483 Views)

First Bank Uyo Shut Down As A Result Of Juju (pics) / Phone Business Or Electrical Business, Which One Will be Better? / Calabar Or Uyo? Where Seems More Lucratuve? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calabar Or Uyo? Which Will Be Better? by peteafrik88(m): 4:34am On Jan 06, 2013
I am an upcoming fashion designer in Nigeria, hoping to open a show room in Calabar or Uyo. I have been musing on which of the cities would be better? In which of the cities do any of you think would make this a more viable investment?
Serious advice needed. Thanx y'all...
Re: Calabar Or Uyo? Which Will Be Better? by INFO70: 6:22am On Jan 06, 2013
Uyo of course. Make the money in Uyo and spent in Calabar.
Re: Calabar Or Uyo? Which Will Be Better? by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 06, 2013
Uyo, of course, in terms of how much money comes into the state from the federation account and the craze for fashion. I will even help you secure a nice accommodation in a strategic location for the biz. Property is our biz. Call me now on 08060029024.
Re: Calabar Or Uyo? Which Will Be Better? by Chudoify: 3:56pm On Jan 06, 2013
@op,i want you to be very careful with your money.some people are bad this days.thank you.
Re: Calabar Or Uyo? Which Will Be Better? by peteafrik88(m): 6:24am On Jan 07, 2013
Chudoify: @op,i want you to be very careful with your money.some people are bad this days.thank you.

Right. I will have that at the back of my mind
Re: Calabar Or Uyo? Which Will Be Better? by rozayx5(m): 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2013
Uyo.
Just know your target market for your products and the mass media shud be at the back of your mind

(1) (Reply)

12 Product That Spin Cash In 2013 / Have A Roland Bn20 Print And Cut Large Format Printer / If You Are Ever Thinking Of Using Shippyme For Your Business, Please Think Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.