Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Get Paid To Search (A Tutorial) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Paid To Search (A Tutorial) (9178 Views)

How To Start Up A Tutorial Centre And Start Making Millions Of Naira / Setting Up A Tutorial Center In Lagos -submit Your Ideas / Setting Up A Tutorial Center With A Focus On Gre/gmat! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Paid To Search (A Tutorial) by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 06, 2013
this is a practical biz course
only on nl
class is open pls register cool before we start

1 Like

Re: Get Paid To Search (A Tutorial) by crazybomb(m): 6:35am On Jan 06, 2013
Hw can we register
Re: Get Paid To Search (A Tutorial) by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 06, 2013
im not saying you should pay money oh
just be present
Re: Get Paid To Search (A Tutorial) by saint22: 9:58am On Jan 06, 2013
U talked of registeration & to be present.pls throw more light for those of us that are interested.THANKS
Re: Get Paid To Search (A Tutorial) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2013
Lesson 1

1. Introduction

You know how I made my first three hundred dollars online? Doing homework.

Student Of Fortune (www.studentoffortune.com) is a marketplace where students post their assignments for others to solve, in exchange for monetary compensation. Those who solve these assignments are called “tutors”. Tutors compete with each other for the “best” solution. When the student has decided on which solution to buy, he pays the amount specified (either set by the student himself or by the tutor). He gets the solved assignment and the tutor gets paid. It's similar to freelance sites, where “workers” compete with each other by posting their price, terms, est. delivery time and so on, while it is up to the person who places the order to make a decision. As with the aforementioned sites, a system of ratings and feedback is present to ensure that students get their money’s worth.

AceYourCollegeClasses is another site that’s set up shop in the student-tutor market. It’s newer, it’s less known but it’s still a viable source of income. There are, of course, other sites that pay for expert advice and solutions. JustAnswer, Tutor, OpenSesame and Udemy are some of the others that people are using to make thousands by selling their knowledge. The method and the resources outlined in this book are 100% reusable on those sites but for the sake of being brief we will look at how to do this on Student of Fortune.

A difference from freelance sites is that on Student Of Fortune tutors post the completed work before the student has paid for it. A selective preview is shown to help assess a solution’s quality and it’s mostly a tutor’s rating that makes or breaks the sale. Not all solutions that are posted sell, but then again, not all solutions posted on SoF are worth buying. For those who are already shuddering at the thought of “doing homework”, let me tell you one thing: more than 90% of the assignments on SoF can be done just by searching on Google. If you know how to use a search engine AND you can rewrite articles in your own simple words, then I can guarantee that you will be able to earn with this method. And to prove my point further, I’ve included a “no-pain-all-gain” shortcut that you can use WITHOUT rewriting anything and still get good results.

There is one rule that holds true for anything that involves making money, whether you’re making it online or offline. You probably know it, or have heard it before, but I’m going to lay it out before we begin. To make money (1)you must have a method and (2) an action plan.
The method (1) is already in your hands (or rather, your computer screens). The action plan (2) is simply your commitment to implementing this method (1) every day. I recommend that you set up a schedule where you can work this method (1) each day, for a minimum of 2 hours. Simplified, the whole secret of making money is that you must take action!

What is different with this method is that there is room for a lot of creativity. There is no rinse-and-repeat involved, no “wait at least a month to see results”. It’s simple, direct and you can see results TODAY. As a side note, if you possess any knowledge in any academic or professional field, then the potential of this method will multiply your earnings by 10 times or more. If you’re a student in college or you have finished school and have even a minor degree in ANY academic field, then you’ll be able to make very nice money. Just look at the top earners displayed on the front page.

These guys have made this much just by simply answering questions that they already know. You could say that their years of study have finally paid off. However, I cannot stress enough the fact that I still made money WITHOUT KNOWING ANYTHING about Business, Finance, Marketing, Psychology, Biology, Math or any other field. All that it took was a little creativity and with the tricks and tips exposed in this book, you will be able to do the same. Are you ready to do it?

tbc

1 Like

Re: Get Paid To Search (A Tutorial) by lakefist(m): 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2013
go ahead am with you
Re: Get Paid To Search (A Tutorial) by GOZILLA(m): 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2013
***following***
Re: Get Paid To Search (A Tutorial) by 3RNEST(m): 10:50pm On Jan 07, 2013
>> still reading OP post >>>
Re: Get Paid To Search (A Tutorial) by maxibrainz: 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2013
Am with you
Re: Get Paid To Search (A Tutorial) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2013
2. Resources

Most of the assignments you will find on SoF take from 5 to 50 minutes to complete. I'm going to let you in on a secret. Most of these assignments can be solved just by searching on Google. Now you must be wondering, "if they can find it on Google then why would anyone pay for these answers?” That's because when people search for "PSY 101 Week 2 Exam 1 answers" and they don't see any answers on the first page, they give up. A better method would be to search for "PSY 101 Week 2 Exam 1", or "PSY 101 Exam Book", get the questions and try to solve each question individually. "But I don't know psychology!!!" Neither do I, but I know where to search for it.
Besides Google, here are other good sources for finding and rewriting information:

Studyblue (studyblue.com)
This is a real goldmine. Intended as a learning tool for students, you will find flashcards that contain answers to almost any question, in any field. Students create these flashcards and share them to prepare for their exams -- it would make sense that we can find actual answers to many of the questions posted on SoF.

Google Books (books.google.com)
Answers lie in books. No joke. Most of the time we will be working with course manuals and while Google Books doesn’t show every page of a book, it shows just enough to let you figure out the rest.

Scribd (scribd.com)
Scribd is a document sharing site where you can find dozens of academic papers and related materials. On your first Google searches you'll probably end up on Scribd anyway so it's worth checking it out for the additional sources. Works in the Public Domain “A public domain work is a creative work that is not protected by copyright and which may be freely used by everyone”. In one of the case studies I show how used an old article and got paid for it (and before anybody asks, yes, it is legal to sell public domain stuff)

Peer-to-peer networks and torrent sites.
You can find entire manuals, study books, essays and papers on this kind of sites. Curriculum manuals usually have the answers inside so you can use this to your advantage. However I know that some of you will have second thoughts about this source because of the legality of this method. Here's what I think: if all you need is a page or two from a particular course book then it qualifies as Fair Use. You can find the same stuff on Google Books. Do you buy a 300-page book because you need to find that one paragraph answer to your question? Use it or not, it’s a resource that can only come to your advantage.

Now that you have a list of sources at your disposal let’s look at the whole process of making these resources work for us. The first thing you do is go to StudentOfFortune, log-in (register if you haven’t done so already) and click to see all the recent questions. You’ll be presented with a list. On the left you’ll see the “bounty” and the “status” of the question.
Now here’s one thing that many people seem to be put off or do not understand. A question with the status of “answered” doesn’t mean that the solution posted has been paid for. So what we do is we go ahead and open the question and try to answer it even if someone has posted a solution. Many people are put off because they think they don’t know anything about the subject matter. That’s their #1 reason why they’re not making any money with this system!!! My strategy is to take a question and answer it regardless if I don’t know anything about it. The only ones I don’t bother with are programming assignments because they are not as easy to find in solved form and math questions because, once again, it’s harder to find the answer to a specific math question. For all the other ones, it’s a known fact that you can find the exact answer in the resources I posted above.

So with this in mind, go ahead and pick any assignment that your eye fancies. Once you’ve picked it, forget about all the others and focus solely on getting all the information for the question at hand. How do we do this? The resources I gave you. Write the answer file for the assignment. Use a text processor like Word or Google Docs to create a new file that we will upload as the answer.

I will tell from the start that you will almost never find the full answers, ready to be copied away. This is where YOU come in. By researching and reading on these resources you will have more than enough information to offer a complete and informed answer. What we are doing is researching and providing OUR OWN answer. Please, DO NOT BLINDLY COPY AND PASTE answers in your solution file without trying to at least change the wording. While this isn't only illegal and breaks SoF terms of service (a.k.a. getting you banned), it also puts the buyer in a risky position. Teachers can tell when a student just copy & pasted from the Internet. If they get called out, they will blame you for selling them something that isn't original.
Once you have completed your first 2 pieces, the rest will get easier to write. Assignments require either a formal or informal writing style, so just read up, double check your sources and write this as if you were the student in question, working hard to get that A+. It will literally pay off and you will set yourself up for more business in the feature (I will talk about this in a bit). If you cannot write you can outsource this to a service like iWriter, however you should always check that the work you get is 100% original and conforms to the requirement. It is allowed (sometimes even required) for you to quote other papers or books, but the bulk of the essay should be your own interpretation of these sources. This is probably the crux of how to make money on SoF and the #1 requirement to succeed. This is like being in school again, except that you’ve got the answers (the resources) on hand AND you’re being paid for it. With that said, there’s a shortcut even to this…

next part tbc

3 Likes

Re: Get Paid To Search (A Tutorial) by lakefist(m): 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2013
please tutor help us to compile it as pdf so dat it will be easier to follow
Re: Get Paid To Search (A Tutorial) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2013
lakefist: please tutor help us to compile it as pdf so dat it will be easier to follow

thats the reason in the first place i didnt give it out as pdf. just read and follow.

2 Likes

Re: Get Paid To Search (A Tutorial) by maxibrainz: 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2013
babaearly:

thats the reason in the first place i didnt give it out as pdf. just read and follow.
so how do we get paid and through what means are we paid
Re: Get Paid To Search (A Tutorial) by Manweysabi(m): 11:25pm On Jan 08, 2013
nice one @OP..
Re: Get Paid To Search (A Tutorial) by lakefist(m): 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2013
please ride on
i have open an account with sof and ace
Re: Get Paid To Search (A Tutorial) by 3RNEST(m): 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2013
i don't like too much reading, fit the nail angry
Re: Get Paid To Search (A Tutorial) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 09, 2013
maxibrainz:
so how do we get paid and through what means are we paid

since you are going to deal with international clients, then you have to get paypal.
lakefist: please ride on
i have open an account with sof and ace

great.thats good.just keep focus and watch out for the next lesson

3RNEST: i don't like too much reading, fit the nail angry

you are not going to make any money with that idea of yours

2 Likes

Re: Get Paid To Search (A Tutorial) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2013
babaearly:

since you are going to deal with international clients, then you have to get paypal.

Paypal is illegal in nigeria. only if you plan using vpn

1 Like

Re: Get Paid To Search (A Tutorial) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2013
Ymodulus2:

Paypal is illegal in nigeria. only if you plan using vpn

just use vpn with usa i.p
Re: Get Paid To Search (A Tutorial) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2013
babaearly:

just use vpn with usa i.p
kai this is what i dont like paypal + vpn. i would not do this because of lhe stress and just the illegality. Am scared of paypal wahala
Re: Get Paid To Search (A Tutorial) by lakefist(m): 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2013
people are making it in Nigeria with pp we should give it a try atleast.tutor ride on
Re: Get Paid To Search (A Tutorial) by maxibrainz: 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2013
babaearly:
Allright sir

@Ymodulus
if you treat your account with care you will be safe

pls can you give us a tutorial how to handle this paypal stuff

1 Like

Re: Get Paid To Search (A Tutorial) by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 10, 2013
Reading first before deciding
Re: Get Paid To Search (A Tutorial) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 10, 2013
maxibrainz:
pls can you give us a tutorial how to handle this paypal stuff

If you want to open an account, i recommend you using a vpn
with a u.s ip.
But first go to dnnsstuff.com to know the exact city and state for your ip
Then go to google and type Providence Utah yellow pages if for
example your vpn ip is in providence, utah
Then get a good address, phone number and post code and register

When you do that then we think about linking the account to
a virtual bank account or payoneer card.
Re: Get Paid To Search (A Tutorial) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2013
3. The Easy Way Out

I did say that there was an even easier way, didn’t I?

Well this “way” is called StudyMode.com and while not free, the $30 monthly subscription will save you from the “search” and “rewrite” part. StudyMode has over 650 000 premium essays and papers on virtually EVERY academic study. Not only are these essays written professionally, they are actually written specifically for college and university courses. Are you making the connection yet?

What we will be doing is taking these prewritten essays and put them as completed solutions on Soldier of Fortune. You can easily make hundreds of dollars this way. The downside is, if all that you’re going to is copy and paste, some people might complain. This is why I recommend that you try and reword at least 5% of the paper (introduction and conclusion) so that it doesn’t sound identical. That’s why I consider it a shortcut. It eliminates the “research” and “write” part so you can focus on giving it your own spin and providing “your own” answer. Don’t worry about it too much. Just change the wording around so that it seems different. However, some people may not have $30 to start off with. I didn’t.

So, in the beginning, I did not even use StudyMode. When I got paid, I bought it immediately and within 10 days I had multiplied my investment tenfold. But I must stress that I started without it and you can do so too without ever paying for it. It’s a tremendous shortcut, but after all, this is about how I searched Google and got paid for my own answer. If I did it, you can do the same.

next is Case studies tbc

2 Likes

Re: Get Paid To Search (A Tutorial) by 3RNEST(m): 12:52am On Jan 11, 2013
AUTOREADING MODE: ON
i'm with you OP, i feeling the thread now grin
Re: Get Paid To Search (A Tutorial) by maxibrainz: 2:15am On Jan 11, 2013
babaearly:

If you want to open an account, i recommend you using a vpn
with a u.s ip.
But first go to dnnsstuff.com to know the exact city and state for your ip
Then go to google and type Providence Utah yellow pages if for
example your vpn ip is in providence, utah
Then get a good address, phone number and post code and register

When you do that then we think about linking the account to
a virtual bank account or payoneer card.
tanx
Re: Get Paid To Search (A Tutorial) by lakefist(m): 10:40pm On Jan 11, 2013
babaearly: 3. The Easy Way Out

I did say that there was an even easier way, didn’t I?

Well this “way” is called StudyMode.com and while not free, the $30 monthly subscription will save you from the “search” and “rewrite” part. StudyMode has over 650 000 premium essays and papers on virtually EVERY academic study. Not only are these essays written professionally, they are actually written specifically for college and university courses. Are you making the connection yet?

What we will be doing is taking these prewritten essays and put them as completed solutions on Soldier of Fortune. You can easily make hundreds of dollars this way. The downside is, if all that you’re going to is copy and paste, some people might complain. This is why I recommend that you try and reword at least 5% of the paper (introduction and conclusion) so that it doesn’t sound identical. That’s why I consider it a shortcut. It eliminates the “research” and “write” part so you can focus on giving it your own spin and providing “your own” answer. Don’t worry about it too much. Just change the wording around so that it seems different. However, some people may not have $30 to start off with. I didn’t.

So, in the beginning, I did not even use StudyMode. When I got paid, I bought it immediately and within 10 days I had multiplied my investment tenfold. But I must stress that I started without it and you can do so too without ever paying for it. It’s a tremendous shortcut, but after all, this is about how I searched Google and got paid for my own answer. If I did it, you can do the same.

next is Case studies tbc
am following patiently just as you said.i am a good researcher dis will be an opportunity for me to make it online for the first time
Re: Get Paid To Search (A Tutorial) by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 12, 2013
lakefist:
am following patiently just as you said.i am a good researcher dis will be an opportunity for me to make it online for the first time

i like the spirit wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UN Offers To Boost Naira In Exchange For Legalization Of Abortion In Nigeria / Best Virtual Dollar Cards In Nigeria / Warning From An Economist:go Sell Your Dollar Before Monday,20.6.2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.