Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Have You Ever Contemplated Suicide? And If You Have,why? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Contemplated Suicide? And If You Have,why? (538 Views)

Girl Committed Suicide And See What People Are Doing!! / Man Commits Suicide At The Federal Secretariat Aba Road, Rivers State! / PHOTONEWS: Victims Of Suicide Bombing Of Bauchi Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Contemplated Suicide? And If You Have,why? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2013
I really used to wonder what made people take their own lives in the past,but recently i have been having fits of depression,and these thoughts have been coming in occasionally,of course i usually brush them aside.
First time i ever thought of taking my own life was when i lost a relationship i so much wanted to keep (silly me),other times i also thought about it is each time am broke and i have important needs.
Share your story/experience.
Culled from: www.facebook.com/issues_of_life
Re: Have You Ever Contemplated Suicide? And If You Have,why? by tchaik(m): 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2013
No! Never! Why should I kill myself? ?? ??

The first people that set foot on this planet didn't kill themselves! Our specie would have gone into extinction! (Though I'm sure they encountered many difficulties far more than what we call 'problems' presently)
Re: Have You Ever Contemplated Suicide? And If You Have,why? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2013
Extreme depression can make u think about it bro,i used to think its very silly to commit or think of suicide,but now...
Re: Have You Ever Contemplated Suicide? And If You Have,why? by Adaeze003(f): 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2013
Not in naija. Anyone who does has deep rooted/spiritual issues.

(1) (Reply)

Edited / Weldone In Your Dialect / How To Make A Man And Woman Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.