Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

What Features Will Make You Join A Paid Membership Site? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Features Will Make You Join A Paid Membership Site? (506 Views)

How To Make Money From Membership Site (I Will Set It Up For You) / What Features Do You Expect A New Social Network Contain? / What Features Will You Love/want To Use On A New Social Network? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Features Will Make You Join A Paid Membership Site? by egift(m): 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2013
Although everyone have varying interests and exceptions when online, but here is a question I need your input:

What features, opportunities, services or component do you expect in a website to make you pay as much as N5,000 to become a member

Please do drop a comment thanks.
Re: What Features Will Make You Join A Paid Membership Site? by Napolitano(m): 7:50am On Jan 07, 2013
Something that they need badly and is not free everywhere else. If it's not as stated then, you'll hardly get membership.
Re: What Features Will Make You Join A Paid Membership Site? by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 07, 2013
Napolitano: Something that they need badly and is not free everywhere else. If it's not as stated then, you'll hardly get membership.
As in! People won't even sign up talk less of paying if you're not offering something very valuable.

However, some people won't mind paying if your website offers something they desperately need.

Note: You can PM me for some valuable under the hat niches we might both work on. I'm also a web developer.
Re: What Features Will Make You Join A Paid Membership Site? by jenifertaler: 8:33am On Jan 07, 2013
Some some need payment for membership
Re: What Features Will Make You Join A Paid Membership Site? by egift(m): 9:48am On Jan 07, 2013
Sure. I was hoping you guys can list some of the things that if a site offer to members, people (especially Nigerians - who are most unlikely to pay) will fine it happy to pay to register.

Please if you do not want to post it here, you can PM me - https://www.nairaland.com/sendmessage/egift

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How To Promote Your Blog / Get Your Money Back Before 30days. / 10 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.